[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I have a gilf fetish and I can't stop it I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 81619_13.jpg (1 MB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
81619_13.jpg
1 MB, 1278x1920
>tfw I have a gilf fetish and I can't stop it

I've been getting crazy boners over women around 50-70 and I dont know. I'm not even sure I want it to stop. It beats traps and in a way they're better than younger women.

This woman will be 67 in a couple of weeks by the way.
>>
What's the oldest you done? I've gone mid 60s
>>
>>28639188
i seem to share some of my fetishes with you, i do fap to shemales and trannies but much more often i fap to milf and gilf stuff

there was once a woman doing some sort of quiz that came at home, she was short and plumpy and i got turned on as fuck very fast, i was hoping she would initiate something because i was afraid she might scream rape if i did, unfortunately she didn't

>>28639222
greentext bruh how did you get that babe? was her pussy tight or loose?
>>
File: 81619_07.jpg (1 MB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
81619_07.jpg
1 MB, 1278x1920
>>28639222
Well I would do this 67 year old, but the oldest I have done is mid 50's but I want older
>>
This always seemed like a pretty patrician fetish, wish I could get into it desu
>>
I like sally d'angelo too but hate her tit job
>>
>>28639253
Got her through work. It wasn't loose at all.

>My financial problems come up between us at work
>She offers to let me live with her till I can support myself
>We start spending time together outside work, turns out she's pretty lonely
>She's not too bad looking for her age either, I figure fuck it and try to push for something
>She was really hesitant at first like she couldn't even imagine doing it, our age gap was that big
>Withdrew contact with her, acted aloof then when she tried to talk to me about it like she was worried it had caused a gap between us, turn up the friendliness and affection to 11
>She let us try some stuff out and I put a lot of effort into it for her enjoyment
>Paid off, ended up in a full relationship

Was fucking her on the regular for over a year.
>>
>>28639445
Story sounded real for once.

Any advice for somebody thinking about pursuing older women?
>>
>>28639566
>for once

What's that supposed to mean lol

You want advice well in my experience it was a case of her being lonely already and us becoming on good terms. I think getting friendly with an older woman isn't hard, and if she's not got anyone in her life then making things sexual isn't much more of a stretch. Obviously gonna depend on the woman but you got to imagine she probably hasn't gotten any in decades, and you come along a young stud looking for some action, as long as you're not ass ugly or totally gross she's gonna have a hard time coming up with reasons to say no.
>>
>>28639656
>What's that supposed to mean lol

Just seemed like a believable story is all I meant.

Thanks for the posts. I got one more question, though... Are you bullshitting when you say she wasn't loose? Was this woman you got with childless or something?
>>
>>28639711
Not bullshitting though I can't say I had much to compare to. She'd had kids, but kept in shape. If she wasn't still fit for her age at least then I wouldn't have been into it with her.

But yeah, I had no problem with friction with her. Won't fuck with you and say she was tight as some 20 year old, but she definitely wasn't loose.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK