[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One thing that puts me off about dating sites, and dating in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463039526489.jpg (313 KB, 1543x2109) Image search: [Google]
1463039526489.jpg
313 KB, 1543x2109
One thing that puts me off about dating sites, and dating in general, is that you have to advertise to people that you are lonely and want sex. You fill in a whole profile about yourself and put a picture of yourself and people look at it and assess you, and everyone knows you don't have sex and you're lonely.
I don't want a picture of myself on PoF advertising that I'm lonely
I don't want people to see my picture over and over and think how I'm not having sex
>>
I would be happy to think that people don't assume I'm a virgin
>>
think about this senpai:
the only girls that need to use dating websites are easily all 6/10 or usually below. and attractiveness aside, they all have issues and baggage that exclude them from the usual female modus operandi of snapping their fingers and getting a bf.
then realize that even these bottom of the barrel girls, ugly, fat, crazy, single mothers still get dozens of replies from desperate men.
don't even waste your time anon-kun.
>>
>>28638738

i have reached the same conclusion. my dating method is currently "act of god"
>>
>>28638831
this
the dating market is tilted so heavily towards women that even the ugliest craziest most piece of shit woman can get a Chad or near-Chad. robots don't have a fucking chance.
>>
>>28638831
I think that's most people's method in r9k
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.