[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread, no-one gives a shit edition. Hey /r9k/, resident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: normie_advice.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
Advice thread, no-one gives a shit edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you have something you want to ask, anything to get off your chest, or just want to vent for a bit, come post here. I will try to answer every question you guys have(:

>inb4 normie reeeee get off my board
>>
normies don't call themselves normies
nice try redditor cuck
>>
>>28638645
I have a lot of friends, I go out every week, I have a gf and I have various exes. I think that qualifies me as a normie, don't you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17_23-30-48.png (51 KB, 254x241) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17_23-30-48.png
51 KB, 254x241
All you have to do is just be yourself and eventually it'll happen.
>>
>>28638721
I tried being myself once. I became an outcast and was rejected thoroughly by society. I am now a hipster that refuses to use Tumblr, even despite being a hipster
>>
I've never had a real gf and have stopped trying. Is there an actual purpose to dating if it will either end up in breading up or being stuck in a marriage where you don't love each other anymore
>>
>>28638777
I like to think that "bee yourself" means that you should be the net sum of your positive attributes, not a cynical asshole. Essentially, show off your good side and don't show the negative.

>>28638794
That's the equivalent of saying that life isn't worth it because we're all going to die someday. It's not about the endgame, it's about the experiences you have along the way, in my opinion. You enjoy things as they come, in part because you might not be able to do it later.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.