[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstract feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: 4L_QK2ouSNJ.jpg (18 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
4L_QK2ouSNJ.jpg
18 KB, 258x196
Post some abstract feels
>tafw you want to go and live with penguins in the arctic so you will have a sense of belonging
>tafw you get a new air conditioner installed and it makes a different noise then your old air contioner
>>
>tafw you think you don't have a dick but then you look down and see you have two dicks
>tafw your mother calls you Robert and your father calls you Harry and it's been like this ever since you can remember, just cause they couldn't find a compromise when choosing your name after you were born. Also, your legal name is Nicholas so teachers and schoolmates call you Nick
>>
>tafw the doorstopper is metal and isn't springlike
>tafw your childhood dog who you loved so much was actually a three headed Hellhound from the Underworld
>>
File: The Persistence of Feel, 1931.png (101 KB, 680x535) Image search: [Google]
The Persistence of Feel, 1931.png
101 KB, 680x535
>>28638599
I have an appropriate image for this
>>
File: 1436813543607.gif (495 KB, 395x298) Image search: [Google]
1436813543607.gif
495 KB, 395x298
>tfw you will never haunt a house
>tfw you will never be a shape-shifting ghost girl who wanders the earth for all eternity, going everywhere spooking people and never growing up and eventually settling down by shape-shifting into a baby and leaving yourself in the care of a big loving family, 'growing up' with them over the years, secretly using your ghost powers to ensure the family's heath and happiness, never revealing who you truly are until the whole family eventually passes away in old age, then going back to wandering the earth again until you feel ready to do the whole thing all over again, repeating until the world ends and you finally give in to death
>tfw you finally discover your absolute perfect fantasy, but it's too perfect and now you're going to go insane knowing it will never happen

HELP

OH JESUS CHRIST HELP
>>
>tfw I want to go live in a cave in a forest, bow hunt for food because modern society literally makes me physically and mentally ill but there is nothing diagnosable so doctors just pumped me full of pills that made me fat and sleepy
>>
>tafw you're scared of something and you don't know what
>>
>tfw the comfy noises the soda machine makes at that one pizza place makes you feel a strong sense of familiarity
>>
>>28639655
>just pumped me full of pills that made me fat and sleepy
Please don't fucking be against pills.

I need my zoloft so much, society better not turn away from pills. Luckily as science becomes more dominant over religion their importance is clear to most people.

I'd be fucked if my doctor just said to meditate or some shit.
>>
File: spider_eyes.jpg (34 KB, 472x321) Image search: [Google]
spider_eyes.jpg
34 KB, 472x321
>>28638599
>tafw youre taking a piss and you look down at the toilet and the bubbles look like a giant spider starring into your soul
>>
>>28638599
>tfw I'll never be able to upload my consciousness into a modular robot
>>
File: Yaxchilán Lintel 15.jpg (2 MB, 2596x2589) Image search: [Google]
Yaxchilán Lintel 15.jpg
2 MB, 2596x2589
>tfw you feel like you're remembering something extremely important, something strange about who you are and what you should be, something which would change your entire understanding of yourself, like remembering a lost family member you didn't know you had or a whole life that you had forgotten
>after a split second the feeling is gone and won't come back
>there was never anything o remember in the first place
>tfw you realize that this is it, this is who are entirely, there's no hidden past or locked-away parts of your mind where you're still a normal happy person
>>
>>28638599
>tafw you're looking in the mirror and you suddenly disassociate from yourself
>feels like you're looking at a stranger
>feels like your soul has broken free from its vessel
>feel cold, objective, rational
>analyse your life, your appearence and your behaviour from an outsider's perspective
>suddenly snap back in
>suddenly feel overwhelming sadness

Happens once or twice a year.
>>
>>28640519
happens every day for me. fucking sucks
>>
>tfw you will never enjoy cold showers and sitting on the toilet rim with the seat up.
>tfw the entropy that will consume the universe in deep time is constantly itching at the back of your mind during every waking hour.
>>
>>28640519
Every day. It made what is called robot.
>>
>tafw you will never take off your face from your head, put it inside of a dishwasher or laundry machine and have your face come clean and filth free
>tafw you will never get telekinetic powers and rip all of the oil dirt and filth from you face, roll it into a ball and hurl it at your enemy
>>
>tfw when you will never be an overlord in a postapocalyptic world, unleashing the pure human mind
>tfw when you will never have free will
>>
>tfw your mind being flattened to a soggy napkin and you can't get the napkin off your face because your arms are paper
>>
File: 1459449115069.jpg (17 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1459449115069.jpg
17 KB, 312x312
>tfw you can't challenge martial artists on the street to fights like in Chinese Kung-fu movies
>>
File: whoa.jpg (123 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
123 KB, 500x500
>tfw you realize you have complete control over your body and could do terrible things at this moment if you wanted to
>>
>>28638599
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.