[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people get a notification on Facebook when you save one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 523x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 523x604
Do people get a notification on Facebook when you save one of their images?
>>
>>28638504
Not yet. Jew zuckerbi-aenrgi-0asbnfgpjafhfdgadthaTH
>>
yes they do, also if you view an image from too long ago
>>
File: 1462917060778.jpg (231 KB, 869x943) Image search: [Google]
1462917060778.jpg
231 KB, 869x943
Do people here honestly use kikebook?
>>
I constantly get Facebook notifications on everything you do. It's at the point where I'm considering deleting my Facebook.
>>
>>28638634
are you being serious? holy shit please tell me you're lying
>>
>>28638681
lol i was joking about the second one
they get notifications if you use the inbuilt save button instead in facebook

did you?
>>
>>28638707
>they get notifications if you use the inbuilt save button

pretty sure that's not true
>>
>>28638707
no I took a screencap with my phone.
>>
If you open the image in another tab and download it from there, Facebook has no way to track your download. I doubt they do that anyway, perhaps if you use the download button on FB and not "save image asr"
>>
>>28638734
99% sure you're fine then

>>28638731
sorry it's true
>>
Don't listen to these silly faggots. Creepstalk in peace, anon.
>>
>>28638731

That one is actually true.
>ektually
>>
>>28638504
>the pictures of Iran and Afghanistan
HURR DURR A FEW RICH PEOPLE IN THE CITIES COSPLAYING AS WESTERNERS TOTALLY MEANS THAT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WAS MODERN AND WESTERN IT'S NOT LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION WAS STILL HIGHLY RELIGIOUS AND TRADITIONAL HURR DURR
>>
>>28638504
>Europa
>a
cringe, write in english dipshit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.