[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the kind of fuckwad normie that posts on this board taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016_05_17_12_58_10.png (721 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_05_17_12_58_10.png
721 KB, 1080x1920
This is the kind of fuckwad normie that posts on this board taken from a fucking how hot thread that made it to 200 replies, look at the fucking file name, this is an actual Normie on this board with an actual job and decent face.

FUCK

is nowhere sacred?
>>
I have a job and am ugly and a virgin. Having a job doesn't mean shit m8 anyone can get a job.
>>
No shit.
They come here to push you losers into killing yourselves.
Regardless if it's a conspiracy or they just simply take pleasure in making you suffer, nobody likes you and you will never succeed.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28638501
I've applied to dozens of places and can't get hired.
Your full of shit normie cocksucker.
>>
What's he driving? I'm thinking something industrial because it's yellow
>>
>>28638516
Nah they come here because they are horrible people who feel good seeing others born less fortunate than them. Lack of compassion is the defining normie trait.
>>
>>28638551
He's driving the cuck truck to normie town m9.
>>
>>28638589
I've always imagined the cuckmobile is a Dodge caravan
>>
>>28638516
>>28638566

Neither of these things are true. They come here because 4chan is a popular slightly off centre mainstream website and the only people who think otherwise are edgelord losers like you two who lacked the social skills to work out you shouldn't take this place seriously.
>>
>>28638619
So all of the bullshit they post is just a troll?
IT'S JUST PRANK BRO!
Fuck off with this meme you fucking queer.
>>
File: 1463013380083.png (328 KB, 680x634) Image search: [Google]
1463013380083.png
328 KB, 680x634
Do robots actually consider this handsome? Top kek he's a 5/10 at best and probably has a shit personality.

I've problem been with more bitches than him and I only started lifting a few months ago
>>
>>28638471
This has to be b8
Blox
>>
>>28638633
4chan is popular get over it
>>
>>28638471
it's simple
he's an ugly frustrated normie, he's probably a loser among chads and staceys so he comes here because he believes real robots are even more miserable than him
>>
>>28638619
The second guy was essentially right
>>
>>28639051
Poor Hugo. Too crazy for boy town, too much of a boy for crazy town.
>>
>>28638633

One of the defining online traits of someone who is objectively clueless is their capacity for making things up when challenged by things they didn't want to hear.

>>28639092

No, he wasn't. You're just retards who think that when people respond harshly to individual posters that they represent everyone else.
>>
Not sure whether I'm a normie or not

Pros
>girlfriend
>multiple previous sexual partners
>small handful of friends
>athletic/in-shape
>employed
>great relationship with family
>in education
>attend parties regularly

Cons
>clinically manic depressive
>5 foot 5
>>
>>28639260
Just
Robot comment
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.