[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here use OkCupid or other dating apps/sites? I need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20160517_181636.jpg (597 KB, 610x1084) Image search: [Google]
20160517_181636.jpg
597 KB, 610x1084
Anybody here use OkCupid or other dating apps/sites? I need to get rid of wizardhood fast so this is my last hope. What do I do robots?
>>
don't bother, if you're already a wizard there's no hope for you.

plus women on there consider 80% of the men on the site unattractive, so chances are you're doubly fucked.
>>
no. if you really want to get yourself a succubus there are probably several places on leddit you can go to.
>>
>>28638398
If you actually read the study you'd know that women will message guys they consider below-average attractive. Women like to be on top in the relationship. If your choice is beta or wizard you're better off beta.
>>
>>28638446
didn't it say that they message the men they consider average? and in today's world with so many above average men at their disposal, what makes you think a "traditionally" average man lives up to their inflated standards?
>>
>>28638446
they message guys who they RATE as below average, but who are probably a bit above average. there have been countless fake profiles (or real) that show if you are average or below you don't have a chance.
>>
File: Frog-Meme-20.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Meme-20.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>28638357
I started the other day, go 1 match but the girl is boring and expected to be amused, not my style.

Other than that, no girls I liked liked me back, but they haven't even viewed my profile since I guess their inbox is so overbooked for some yrs to come.

I got liked by few girls, most are really ugly or older than me.

I see myself as solid 8+, easy 9 with proper styling of hair and angle.
BUT I do look more beautiful than classically manly.
Still no anime tier though.

Just a normal cute/handsome guy.

It took me several yrs to come to this point, I honestly despise dating apps, but I think one cannot bitch about something if every option is not exhausted.

So now we wait.

Also my profile is eccentric as fuck.
I see it as a filter since I dont want a regular Roasty- Stacy.
>>
>>28638697
Post pics of yourself or link to your profile so we can see just how hot you are.
>>
>>28638697
Ah, I see, you are a lying shit. Figures :/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.