[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't smell the ball stank on your hand or dried cum,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 005116204pp7.jpg (137 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
005116204pp7.jpg
137 KB, 1280x960
You can't smell the ball stank on your hand or dried cum, but they can.

If you want to see yourself how others see you, don't use a mirror, use a picture.

Confidence is eye-contact. 'Extroverted', outgoing, confident people aren't timid to meet eyes with anyone, but not challengingly, and only as long as needed, staring is weird.

Confidence is sincere expression. If you DO stare at something, it's because it interests you or grabbed your curiosity. If you display that in your expression while staring, people tend to get it. When you stare at something wearing the same mask of disinterest you usually wear, people think you are creepy.

That's all I got off the top of my head, but I'm sticking around this thread to discuss/advise.
>>
>>28638271
>If you want to see yourself how others see you, don't use a mirror, use a picture.
This is the worst. I sometimes even look good in the mirror but really ugly in almost every picture.
>>
File: 47.jpg (192 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
192 KB, 1600x1200
>>28638361
You see yourself as ugly because it's different. The brain isn't good at imagining faces, even swapping them, so a mirrored version of even your own face seems like a different face.

The more comfortable with how you look in pictures you are, the more confident you will be.
>>
>>28638271
>people tend to get it
and brand you a creep all the same if you're not attractive
>>
what if I can smell the ball stank and dont give a fuck? but my only human contact is working in a place that smells even worse? thus covering up my ball stank. with no qts and only alcoholic old guys?
WHAT THEN MR OMNIPOTENT CHAD OP?!
>>
>>28638402
>so a mirrored version of even your own face seems like a different face.
Bullshit.
Reflect off of two mirrors.
Flip the picture.
The picture remains as the merciless one.
>>
>>28638512
There are other factors, sure, the main one being the fact that a picture is still. You don't seem so bad to yourself in home movies.
>>
>>28638451
I can't tell you what to do if I don't know what outcome you want. That was just a list of facts posed as questions. Are you content with the situation?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.