[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just cheated for the first time on my girlfriend of 4 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 1200x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 1200x895
Just cheated for the first time on my girlfriend of 4 years. Holy fuck the adrenaline rush is insane, I get why people do it now.

Any other robots have cheating experiences?
>>
I cheated on literally all of my tests in college so far
>>
proof females can be robots
ALL men cheat, each and every one. i'll never really be loved.
>>
>>28638312
I don't really disagree, but this one post on an anonymous imageboard where anyone can say anything hardly counts as "proof"
>>
>>28638390
ofc it doesn't, but that doesn't change facts
>>
>>28638312
You might be loved but it's unlikely to be exclusive because you didn't save yourself for a virgin.
>>
>>28638218
You're going to regret it when you find out she's been cheating on you way longer. Honestly don't people get that this cheating thing goes both ways? Either she's been cheating on you or will be cheating on you eventually. But I hope the adrenalin rush was worth it, experimenting in life is fun after all. I'm sure your gf thinks the same way about it.
>>
>>28638416
>You're going to regret it when you find out she's been cheating on you way longer.
That doesn't make sense, why would he regret it? If anything he'd be happy he cheated on her when he finds out she had been doing it way longer. It's not like she cheated as a result of him cheating that's the only way he would have a reason to regret it.
>>
>>28638312

Then make yourself worth not cheating on.
>>
>>28638485
Even if you do that, you can still get unlucky and end up with the type of person that would cheat. Some people will, some people won't. It's really about getting lucky and not ending up with a terrible person.
>>
>>28638218
When I was a young degenerate I used to cheat on my girlfriends. I found that the initial rush was good whilst I was still drunk / hungover. It wasn't worth the feeling of guilt though after the alcohol wore off. I personally wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>28638776

It's very obvious what kind of man will cheat. Any man that women will find attractive, that is one with looks/status/money, will cheat because they will realize there's no point in settling down unless they have to.

The only type of man you can trust to not cheat are robots, only because they don't have the opportunity to do so.

>>28638939

OP here, don't feel guilty at all and I was sober while cheating. No point in forcing myself to only fucking one woman if I don't have to.
>>
>>28638218
>Any other robots have cheating experiences?
>robots
>cheating experiences
>>
>>28639205
if a guy could get one gf he could get another
therefore there is literally no man without the opportunity to cheat except if he was- actually no. Even that guy that literally had his face melted off was able to get another gf after his original wife who was his gf from before the accident left him.
>>
>>28638411
Facts? Women get over breakups in days. Men take years.
>>
>>28639546
thats not true.. i had an bf and he got over in just a week
>>
>>28638312
>love requires exlusion
your delusion is preventing you from being loved. Learn that people want to be polyamorous and that this socially engineered one partner shit is utter bs.
>>
Last year, I kissed and fingered some qt 19 year old (I'm 26, same as gf) outside her apartment after walking her home from the bar. She didn't want me to come inside her apartment because it was too messy (I believe her, women are disgusting), and I didn't push very hard because I guess I actually like the moments leading up to sex better than sex.

She told me she didn't have a boyfriend and I later found out that she did (and still does). I see her around constantly and it's pretty awkward.. we don't make eye contact.

Then a few months ago, I was drunkenly fighting with my girlfriend and I thought we were about to break up so I told her about this. She hasn't brought it up since.
>>
>"WAHHH women are all cheating whores!"
>"Cheated on my gf today FeelsGoodMan"

Literally a bunch of manchildren
>>
>>28639546
No, had a boyfriend this time last year. We dated for almost a year then he just broke it off. It kills anon. I tried reaching out to him to see if we could make something out of it or try again or to at least know what went wrong but he wasn't interested and seemed absolutely fine. Just starting to get over him now but it still hurts like fuck.
>>
>>28638218
Nope. Me and my gf of 7 years decided to mutually open our relationship and explore polyamory. It's been fucking awesome and I'm never looking back.

>inb4 "cuck"
>>
>>28640679
>inb4 "cuck"
You're a cuck, son
>>
File: LAUGHING2.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING2.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>28640679
>mutually open our relationship
Yeah, I totally believe that was a mutual decision you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>28638312
isn't there a cock somewhere you should be sucking?
>>
>>28638218
> gets not one but two girls
Fuck off normal fag
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.