[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14
File: 1463515917747.jpg (374 KB, 1141x733) Image search: [Google]
1463515917747.jpg
374 KB, 1141x733
Why do you hate black people?
>>
>>28637722
It's hard to descibe my feelings about blacks.

I believe in diversity, but I also believe in quality. Blacks are overwhelmingly lower qwuality on average compared to all other races. That doesn't mean we can treat the good ones the same as the ghetto trash.

I hate thm as a group because of their average, their center of gravity. Because of the fact that any time you interact with one, it's far less likely to be a good experience than a member of any other race.

I genuinely believe that they are on average more violent and less intelligent.

I think some of the women are very pretty, but the smell bothers me. It's upsetting to me that my eyes make me want to fuck someone but my nose says "leave this one on the table."

I'm just confused about the whole thing. People should get treated according to what they'rel ike as individuals, but I still run into so many toilet-tier black people that I can't help but maintain that they are a lower race and that they have to be dealt with in some way that resembels oppression.
>>
>>28637722
>Why do you hate black people?
i do not i'm not white
>>
>>28637722
wow you fagget you made me cry
>>
>>28637816
>any time you interact with one, it's far less likely to be a good experience than a member of any other race

this is only true for blacks who live or grew up in poverty and is pretty much the same for poor white people
>>
>>28637722

I don't hate black people. I feel sorry for them, in that they have a tragic past as a people and are still suffering the effects of lingering institutional and societal racism to this day.

Having said that, I find certain aspects of the broader black, urban culture to be despicable. Too much emphasis is placed upon the history of victimization rather than the role which African-Americans can and should play in modern America. Instead of embracing and making the best of the sacrifices of their forefathers, they glorify crime, violence, and poverty to a dangerous extent.

I recognize and appreciate the role the United States' government has played in keeping the black man down. However, the black man can only heave off so much responsibility onto politicians when his cities and neighborhoods are, year after year, among the most violent in the country. I live an hour from Detroit and less than thirty minutes from Flint - how is that these two first-world areas have homicide rates which are above those of Medellin, the murder capital of the world less than twenty years ago?

A black man can go to college almost for free. He can get admitted to medical school with an MCAT score of between 20-24 and a 3.20 GPA 56% of the time, which is above the national average.

Rather than pursuing a path of social and economic elevation, he chooses to play ball on the court, rap about shooting niggas, and cries day and night about being a nigger.
>>
>>28637722
fuck that pic fucking hits me too hard
>>
>>28637722
I hate niggers and Dindus. I don't mind Afro-Americans
>>
>>28637897
What's the difference between "nigger" and "afro-americans"?
>>
the way I feel is fuck the English for ever bringing niggers to America
lazy fucks couldn't even pick their own cotton and now we have to deal with them and are supposed to be guilty for slavery when my German and Norwegian ancestors immigrated here after slavery was abolished just because my skin is white

England ruined everything

fuck niggers and fuck the British
>>
I don't hate them, and I feel bad about their poor position in American society.

But I hate all of their cultural contributions with the sole exception of Things Fall Apart.
>>
>>28637816
Very well put, kudos.

>I believe in diversity, but I also believe in quality.

This is indeed the very problem with 'liberal' or whatever rhetoric. Concepts of value of 'diversity', '(in)justice', and such rely on the implicit assumption that races are functionally equal. Which just isn't the case.

>>28637881
Doesn't controlling for social status still yield black aggressiveness and underachievement?

>inb4 microoppressions

>>28637890
>he chooses to play ball on the court, rap about shooting niggas
>chooses

Circumvention of the nature-nurture problem by free will.
>>
Also.

>>28637897
This is just 'no true black person' in disguise and is as shitty as pseudoarguments get.
>>
I don't hate them but:

-I do believe the differences between races are more than skin deep

-The black race is in a state of crisis in the USA, with soaring rates of violence, crime, and single motherhood

-It will ultimately come down to blacks to bring their race out of the state of crisis it's in, blaming whites/police/institutional racism wont' cut it

I'm not white though so idk if you were assuming I hated them because I was or something
>>
File: 1395342907502.png (3 KB, 528x444) Image search: [Google]
1395342907502.png
3 KB, 528x444
I don't hate them, I just don't want to be around them.

I hate this fucking meme that in-group preference means hate.
>>
It's a tough one, i don't mind the black ones that have actually worked hard and have managed to be successful (Can't give any great examples except for Martin Luther King, except he just fought for black rights).

It's the welfare screaming, riot causing, right demanding monkeys that i hate.
>>
File: 1463468058559.jpg (31 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1463468058559.jpg
31 KB, 960x954
>>28637881

>blacks aren't inclined to be more stupid and therefore more poor

K shlomo
>>
>>28638062
This guy nailed it. It is even more depressing that the only things that young black Americans seem to unite around are rap music and white-hate movements.
>>
Loud, obnoxious, no clue about how to act around actual people.

Always expect things for free, blame everybody else for their problems, yet refuse to change their actions so they can achieve.

They believe they're never at fault and will chimp out if you so much as attempt to prove them wrong.

The liberal media and liberals in general will jump to their defense even if it's blatantly obvious that they're wrong (ie: Trayvon, Mike Brown, etc) because blacks good bois who dindu nuffins.

By and large more violent and less intelligent, being a small part of the US population and committing a majority of violent crime.

But pointing out any of this makes you "racist" because apparently "only white people can be racist." even though black people are more racist on average, it's somehow acceptable for them to be.
>>
File: 1461018148697.png (454 KB, 722x534) Image search: [Google]
1461018148697.png
454 KB, 722x534
>>28637954

Rekt by superior Anglo BLOOD

Don't forget, aryan boy, we will always be there to shit on you.

1812 best year of my life
Cromwell did nothing wrong
Starve the natives
Anglo pride world wide
Monarchy master race
>>
I don't hate black people at all. I have met some pretty fucking cool black people in the US. What I hate is the dominant black culture: thug music glamorizing murder, drug use, disrespect for women.

The thing is that the based black people had to leave that shit behind and will disavow themselves from that black culture straight away. There is a lot of peer-pressure within the black community against "acting white" (being a decent person with values and interests).

Go meet a blackbot at your local vidya/TCG/toy store and listen to tales of their struggle.
>>
File: 1460301641265.gif (849 KB, 2400x1933) Image search: [Google]
1460301641265.gif
849 KB, 2400x1933
>lower average iq
>all majority black nations are shit while white nations are GOAT
>prone to violence and dindu destruction
>ugly
>entitled to gibsmedats
>whenever Whites have been a minority in a black Country they've been persecuted ie south Africa and Zimbabwe, Haiti but when it's the other way around we have to bend over backwards to please them
>blame us for slavery even though Whites ended it, and the Muslims and Chinese has slaves, as did other Africans l, and jn larger numbers than Whites
>Barbary slave trade is brushed under the carpet
>99.99% of interracial rape is by blacks on Whites
>>
>>28638395

>white nations are GOAT

>Russia
>Serbia
>BiH
>Albania
>Macedonia
>Greece
>Italy
>Poortugal
>Spain
>Montenegro
>Belarus
>Pooland
>Ukraine

etc etc
>>
>>28637923

The spelling and nothing more.
>>
>>28638449
not him, but a lot of white people really don't consider those white countries at all.
>>
File: 1461925359749.png (21 KB, 392x436) Image search: [Google]
1461925359749.png
21 KB, 392x436
>>28637890

Back to ledit. You have to go back
>>
File: 1462595369116.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1462595369116.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>28638395
>M-MUH SNPS

stopped reading right there.
>>
File: nigger brain.jpg (53 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
nigger brain.jpg
53 KB, 450x335
>>28637722
Oy vey! You idiot! The board you meant to shill is this >>>/pol/
>>
because jewish propaganda has made black cool

the most popular athletes in north america are black

the biggest music stars are black

and now they're forcing black men into hollywood roles because more diversity apparently equals "lol just add more black dudes"

most of it is just envy on my part. Teenage girls nowadays look at guys like drake and tyga or whoever the fuck. Light skin blacks get ALL of the pussy it's not even fair. These girls think light skins are the hottest so they end up fucking black guys since they want their own little light skin baby.
>>
>>28637722
I don't hate them. I have black friends who are pretty damn cool but they weren't raised in shit neighborhoods, so that could play a part.

However, you have to be an idiot if you believe that race is only skin deep. There's tons of science to back up that it isn't and yet people get all SJW when you point out a behaviour that is noticeable in a race. It boggles my mind how that is even considered offensive. Normies are so fucking preoccupied with following the herd that they don't educate themselves beyond le white supremacy is evil.
>>
File: 1458512372685.png (552 KB, 638x862) Image search: [Google]
1458512372685.png
552 KB, 638x862
>>28638449

>leave it to a nigger to miss the point and not understand my comment

I didn't day all white countries. The successful white countries are goat, literally the best to ever exist. I'd also rather live in Serbia or Ukraine than any nigger country.

>rhodesia breadbasket of Africa
>blacks take over
>30 years later it's in ruin
>same with south Africa

Good going Tyrone.
>>
File: 1447520853882.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1447520853882.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>28638462
Why don't they consider those white countries?
>>
File: 1463240747458.jpg (2 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
1463240747458.jpg
2 KB, 400x467
>>28638525

>sigh

I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
Race means nothing to me. So many shitty white people, so many shitty black people. There really is one measure for me, righteousness.
>>
>>28638560
If the continent of Africa were left to its own devices, it would eventually progressed on its own. It's now in a period of turmoil and chimping out. All societies and cultures do this. Germanics and celts used to live in shit huts and chimp out too. All in due time.
>>
>>28638625
>Race means nothing to me.
Don't you have a bull to be prepping?
>>
>>28638685
Except for the part where literally no great nation has ever been "left to its own devices"-- nations have always been invaded and pillaged and raped and faced turmoil, disease etc. The difference is that great nations adapt, evolve, and find solutions.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 273x200
>>28638757
>anti-race bait post
>responded to with cuck posting
Who is benefiting here?
>>
File: 1461367380821.jpg (94 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1461367380821.jpg
94 KB, 800x670
>>28637722
Men are loud, dim, vapid and violent. Women are loud, dim, ugly, vapid and violent. On the government tit. Blames everybody but themselves for their issues. We wuz kangs. Mass dunning Kruger effect as well as low self esteem issues. Riots. Fuck da polize. I dindu shit. I'm not resisting. Crime.

Could be fixed with a good upbringing but I'd rather have mass deportation we don't need you tbhwyndr
>>
>>28638784
In due time. War and conflict shape nations and societies. I expect that many African ethnic groups will disappear, with the more numerous assuming control. It will still mostly be a shithole, but a progressing one. Probably, who am I to know what's going to happen.
>>
>>28638837
The only time it ever started to look better over there was when whites started to colonize the place, but it all went to shit again once we left.
>>
>>28638974
Europe was shit when the Romans fell, but look where it is now. You are looking at the scale of centuries. Think more millennia.
>>
>>28638062
>in the USA
You mean everywhere? Where did this meme start that blacks are different outside of the US?

You're aware they commit a disproportionate amount of crime in every diaspora in which they exist, right? It's not a cultural thing, it's genetics
>>
They make good memes.
>>
>>28638449
Wtf is wrong with those countries ?
>>
>>28637858
>only whites hate blacks
>>
They hate fags so I hate them right back
>>
>>28639402
They are absolute shitholes. As in complete trash places to live.
>>
On average they are low iq trash who cant adapt to living in a civilized society.

We gave them enough chances and its time to cut our losses
>>
>>28638449
all of those countries are leagues above anything in africa
>>
>>28639856
>Albania
>Ukraine
>Russia
Not too sure about that
>>
>>28637722
there are other reasons they have never fit in anywhere i lived or worked than irrational hate, my good man. there's only one black guy at my company of 150 and yeah he's cool enough to hang out with, but he's an anime black guy so i have nothing to talk to him about. the only alternative is hip hop black guy who just spams memes IRL and tries to sell you cocaine.

culture matters. i have nothing to do with most asians either but they are top of the food chain in america.
>>
>>28637722
Hate is a strong word, I think we can all be happy living apart
>>
>>28637722
we are scared
>>
>>28640212
>unironically hating on Russia
*confused black guy reaction face*
>>
They're ugly in general. You won't see me hating an attractive black person, thats for sure.

But I don't actually hate them, I just wish they'd go away or change, not suffer.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.