[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One shot at life: >born ugly >born short >small penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: a.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
a.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
One shot at life:
>born ugly
>born short
>small penis
>balding at a young age
>no social skills whatsoever
>getting fat

Should i just end it?
I mean if wouldn't have family who will cry over me i would have probably done it by now but i just can't take it anymore.
It's like living constantly with a bully who just punches you over and over again and there is nothing you can do to make him stop.
>>
well you could just not get fat for starters...
>>
>>28637683
Workout, get confident, go out, have sex with ur little peepee. Amd then kill urself
>>
>>28637683
>>getting fat
>>no social skills

Thats your fault
>>
File: 8974683[1].jpg (7 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
8974683[1].jpg
7 KB, 300x225
Of courshe. During death, you do not experience anything, thus the subjectivity that is "you" is instantly redefined/transferred to a new random birth happening during the first nanosecond or in a trillion quadrillion years after multiple Poincare recurrence times have passed.
>>
>>28637683
It's your own choice in the end whether you try to do something with your life. Even if you fail like many robots, at least you'd have tried. There's stuff for balding people to hide the spots, lot's of normies bald too eventually. Try not to get fat as it shows a lack of willpower and just screams to others that you have a depressing life. Being short is is really easily solved by moving to a country with shorter people or try to get a gf from there eventually if your social skills get a little better. A small penis only matters to females who are experienced in sex so if you get a virgin or someone with almost no experience you should be fine since they have nothing to compare it to. Try to take care of your body by washing often and eat healthy and if your face looks way too assymetrical consider plastic surgery. I don't know how you'd be able to improve your social skills because the reasons for it differ for people but improving your confidence by improving your body image generally helps.
>>
I'm a corridor.
You guys can't even understand.
>>
File: Wintreno.jpg (54 KB, 741x556) Image search: [Google]
Wintreno.jpg
54 KB, 741x556
>>28637683

20 years ago I felt the same but didn't end it.
Now I'm a happy fat bald, with a 9/10 wife, three toddlers and a stratofuckin' 100k salary.
>>
>>28638176
seems untrue
post a pic of your wife
why would you have three kids consecutively?
or are they triplets?
>>
>>28637683
You can't change the fact that you are ugly.
You can't change the fact that you are short.
You can't change the fact that you have a small penis.
You can't change the fact that you are balding.
But do you know what you can change? The world.
>>
>>28638176
>a stratofuckin' 100k salary.

It's 2016, that's barely middle class.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.