[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me out? I'm trying to get over my fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Toilet Partitions San Diego.jpg (49 KB, 650x496) Image search: [Google]
Toilet Partitions San Diego.jpg
49 KB, 650x496
Can someone help me out? I'm trying to get over my fear of pooping in public places. Even when it's a bathroom that I can close and lock and be completely alone in, I still don't feel comfortable enough for number two... I think the main problem is that it feels really wrong to get completely naked in a public place. I can't stand the thought of someone looking under the door and seeing my clothes pile.
>>
>>28637578
bumper00
>>
Start wearing a set of women's clothing under yours. Then when you take off all your clothes, people will see a pile of both men and women's stuff. They will think you are fucking instead of shitting.
PROTIP: you can also grunt loudly.
>>
>>28637578
>get completely naked
are you george costanza?
>>
Do people really get completely nude to take a shit?
>>
>>28638902
only if its a really big shit
>>
>>28637578
>get completely naked
you wot m8

I avoid crapping in public because, no matter what I do, I clog toilets when I take a shit. Even when I make it a point to shit every day (even though my body is saying "nah, I don't really have to shit now"), even when I try to flush several times in the middle of it, anything.
>>
>>28638944
then how don't you clog the one at your house?
>>
I used to have a fear of pooping in public places. However, one day I had to go really bad and I couldn't hold it, so I ran into a public library, pulled down my pants, and let it all out.

The librarian wasn't too happy about me not using the bathroom, but now my fear is completely gone.
>>
Serious question - why are Ameripoor toilets shallow with tiny holes for the piss and shit? It's as if you're trying to fuck yourselves over by not providing the means for your shit to escape.
>>
>>28639005
I do, every time. But at home I can just keep my own plunger around. In a public restroom there generally isn't one. At a hotel or something, they'll give you one, but you have to go down to the desk and ask for it. Which, needless to say, I want no part of doing.
>>
>>28638922
This.

When the shirt comes off you know it's gonna be bad.
>>
File: OP WHAT THE SHIT.png (220 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
OP WHAT THE SHIT.png
220 KB, 858x725
>>28637578
why are you getting naked to take a shit?
>>
>>28639290
can't imagine what your diet must be like to cause this, but you have my sympathies
>>
>>28639568
It happens whether I eat healthy stuff or junk, actually. Also happens whether I eat a lot or not much at all. My body just takes its sweet time producing shit, no matter what. Sometimes I just plain can't take a shit every single day even if I try to. My gut says "Nope, don't have any for you yet, boss, try in a day or two!" Then when it is ready, it's a monster turd-pedo that no toilet can swallow on its own.
>>
File: 2q9evqd.png (186 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
2q9evqd.png
186 KB, 381x380
>>28638843

>He doesn't get completely naked when shitting to avoid getting good shit on the back of his shirt, his pants, or underwear

Seriously, getting naked to shit is the way to go. I remember one time not getting naked and I walked around school with shit on the bottom back of my shirt.
>>
>>28637578
>back in highschool
>attempt to shit in restroom
>pack of shouting racially integrated Normie's come into restroom
>kick stall door in, peer over stall walls, throw toilet paper at me

Never again
>>
same thing happens to me except it's with peeing

I can't for the life of me pee in an urinal if there is someone around and if I am in a stall I need to focus and empty my mind for 5 minutes
>>
File: 1439879098655.jpg (36 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1439879098655.jpg
36 KB, 600x800
>>28637578
>not taking pride in being a poop terrorist
>>
>>28640095
that's not terror, that's art
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.