[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply absolutely everywhere i can everyday >call back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 866x1300
>apply absolutely everywhere i can everyday
>call back to places where i can find the number
>not 1 (one) interview. some automated rejection emails from the 3 hour long retail aplications

boomers and Chad "Connections" Thundercock -
>"u fucking pussy u arent trying hard enough"
>"you worthless coward i walked in, got a job on the spot, had a house, wife, car, and dog at your age. you lazy scum"

fuck this shit
>>
File: 5123996_orig.jpg (69 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
5123996_orig.jpg
69 KB, 512x512
>>28637460
Relax, it's a numbers game.
Employers get thousands of applications for a position.
The odds of you getting a response for a resume are generally slim.
Just keep trying.

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2016/04/22/475339930/episode-697-help-wanted
>>
>>28637460
never listen to the normalfag menace
>>
>>28637563
>blind hiring for IT
>felony hiring for the military
Yes because hiring minorities and criminals is such a wonderful way to expand your business.
I went to a job search support group at a library. There were people with the most ridiculous looking resumes with years of experience and connections. They couldn't find jobs. It was ridiculous. The person there was a former government employee who talked about how 80% of jobs were just word of mouth who-you-know hires or under the table hires with the postings just there so they don't get sued. They just trash the resumes or send them to a dummy email.
Even worse, those places that actually accept them have programs that screen out anything but certain keywords so that can autotrash your resume right there. Spend 50 mins on their application site doing forms for them? You don't even show up on their computer screen.
Prepare to lose out to Huarez's brother Pedro who will work for three dollars under the table.
As for those who actually get jobs, great, now deal with our demands and expectations that are far beyond anything remotely reasonable so we can then blame and fire you for our bad decisions.
Welcome to the real world.
>>
there is no hope in this world tbqhwy
>>
>>28637460
>girlfriend applies for part time job while studying for masters
>sends out maybe 5-6 applications
>gets 3 interviews
>ends up with 2 job offers
I'm genuinely scared for when I finish college and have to worry about a full time job.
>>
>tfw finally get a response
>they want me to do some online simulation assessment
>think it'll be easy af
>completely shit the bed

just fuking kill me lads
>>
>>28637460

Get on linkedin and apply to all the jobs that you can do one click application on. I started doing it last week, three interviews this week.
>>
>>28638708
not OP. isnt it mostly smart graduate Chad with connections jobs on there? Also lmao at the fucking Facebook tier requirements
>>
>>28638620
im sure she can get you in with her connections when you finish school, normalshit.
>>
>go to job fair deal whatever the fuck
>get interviewed right then and there
>interviewers says I gave good answers and they will recommend me highly to the owner
>never hear back from them again

It's like some sadistic fucking game where they string you along to fill you with false hope only to crush it at the last second.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.