[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want out of this life? What would soothe that roaring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: life.jpg (42 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
42 KB, 500x313
What do you want out of this life?
What would soothe that roaring hunger in your chest?
How would you try to make yourself happy?
what the fuck is the point to all to this
>>
Fuck, meng, I don't know.

I thought it would be to finally be a NEET and just have fun. Turns out, that's not the greatest unless you have something to do instead of just look out the goddamn window all the time.

So, now I'm looking for a job again. fml.
>>
"What should you live for? Why should I live?"

"There was never any reason to live, so looking is pointless"
>>
>>28637271
Hm. I don't necessarily know. Perhaps it is to be more powerful than everyone, everything. To have illimitable dominion over all that exists. To have the power of a god. I would sacrifice everything in my life for that. I desire to destroy all the blemish we all know as existence. To return to the sterile purity of nothingness.
>>
i wanna be the best musician that ever was
that way i'll attain immortality through the consciousness of future generations
that way my life wont be pointless as i'll influence and give a light and or motive to all the reincarnations of my self as we're all one more or less no one is that special.
I want to become what my idols were to me in my childhood.
>>
>>28637271
Enough money to not work, living alone, not leaving my house until I'm dead.
>>
>What do you want out of this life?
I don't know, to be powerful? Respected? Wealthy? To struggle and achieve something.
>What would soothe that roaring hunger in your chest?
To become some sort of revolutionary or dictator desu. Power fantasy.
>How would you try to make yourself happy?
make the world a beautiful and prosperous place
>what the fuck is the point to all to this
To find a way to escape the heat death of the universe.
>>
Let's look at this from an existential point of view. You have your goal and you want to achieve it. You don't want others to interfere. However no man is an island. Is that not preferable though, would you be happier if you had a domain that you could do anything in? No man is an island but is an island not preferable?
>>
To have a thorough formal education in math or philosophy.
>>
years pass and I still wish for the same thing, I just want a cute teen girl to love me as much as I would love her T_T
>>
literally just like a car and some nice new clothes

>tfw my older brother "inherited" our grandfather's car and i got jack shit
>>
to know the reason of life as the creator intended it, if it exists
>>
i want to be worshipped
>>
I used to struggle with this question a lot until I got into philoosophy. Now, I've realised that the only way I can truly be at peace and not suffer is to go against human nature and accept that I can't change this world and let things happen to me instead of trying, pointlessly, to change the world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.