[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Kitten-cat is more social than me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0622_1.jpg (282 KB, 1976x1089) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0622_1.jpg
282 KB, 1976x1089
>tfw Kitten-cat is more social than me
>>
>>28637096
l would suck him off
>>
>>28637096
>tfw also call cats kitten-cat

:3c
>>
File: 1460839008000.jpg (54 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1460839008000.jpg
54 KB, 500x363
>>28637096
>tfw your only friends is your cats and a dog named Joy that occasionally runs away from the neighbors
>>
>>28637329
Are you at least friends with Joy's owners?
>>
>>28637356
no
I beraly know how they look.I just hear them call her one time. and she is respond when I called her this name.
And today I called her name when I saw her and gave her pastrami.

I have freind but you know, not really last post I overstatement a little.
>>
File: IMAG0638.jpg (738 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0638.jpg
738 KB, 1520x2688
op here, after my cat came home late last night, she brought a friend over. I couldn't believe at first but I left him some food.

This is as close as I could get.
>>
>>28637553
cats don't have friends
it was problaby a dominant cat who followed him into his terretory
>>
>>28638251

But he's just a little baby. Look at him .
>>
>>28637438
What country are you in?

dcasd
>>
>>28638356
Uganda, a nice place for was summer this year all year long
>>
Cats are the most anti-social animal alive. They just manipulate human with their cuteness to get food and then slink off to sleep and catch birds and shit. If they meet other cats, they either fight or rape them.
>>
>>28638624

They're individualistic, but they're not incapable of affection. Honestly I think most cat owners just treat their cats shittily, I almost never see other peoples' cats react to them the same way mine do to me.
>>
High quality cat, 8.93/10

Definitely not a nigger
>>
>>28638674
what ways do they react to you?
>>
>>28639973
My cat is very vocal, so she comes up to me and meows and purrs and hoots then flops on the ground demanding scratches. She also likes me to turn on the bathtub slightly because she likes to drink the water. Affectionate but only when she wants affection, which is nice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.