[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from all the suffering, do you think Elliot was aware of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rareelliot.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
rareelliot.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
Aside from all the suffering, do you think Elliot was aware of the happiness he would bring to the world after the day of retribution? All his loyal fans who appreciiated his videos, My Twisted World and his memory in general.

He really has improved my life, and I will never forget Elliot. His death was such a tragedy.
>>
its almost St.Elliot day. I took the day off on Monday 23rd May, so I can celebrate.
>>
>>28636878

I'm glad you have anon. I am going to just endless make Elliot threads all day, every 10 minutes, then reset my IP when I hit the 5 thread limit.

How will you celebrate the occasion? I need ideas
>>
>>28636842
The way he spoke in his videos, I think he knew that his message and manifesto would get attention from people although maybe not as high status as he might have hoped? I doubt he would guess that he would be celebrated on places like this.
You think he made many friends online?
>>
>>28636942
>I'm glad you have anon. I am going to just endless make Elliot threads all day, every 10 minutes, then reset my IP when I hit the 5 thread limit.
>How will you celebrate the occasion? I need ideas
I really like you anon. keep up the great work. i'll be always lurking this thread
>>
is he a good writer?
>>
How has he changed your lives?
>>
>>28637006

I tried to contact Philip bloemer, with no success yet.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/429097

This is a photo taken by James Ellis, only trivial, but anything connected to Elliot in some way is good.

I also have A phone number for a 'James Ellis' who lives in the same town Elliot mentioned he moved to, though I haven't called it
>>
>>28637035

The best anon, the best
>>
>>28637035
He's is a pretty terrible writer actually.
>>
>>28636942
I will celebrate with the launch of my new youtube channel dedicated to documenting my bleak repulsive lifestyle. it will be a video-manifesto of sorts. I need to continue where Elliot left off.
>>
>>28636878
It's only a week before my birthday.

Anons, how should I celebrate?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.