[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a question for robots who have a job: why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1462635971996.jpg (215 KB, 1030x1520) Image search: [Google]
1462635971996.jpg
215 KB, 1030x1520
Here's a question for robots who have a job: why do you work?

For me it's because of shame. I felt so fucking ashamed of myself when I was NEET, even though I'm not exactly sure why. I don't know who the fuck I'm supposed to be letting down, or why I care about what society or other people think of me. But I do.

If I could shake the shame I'd drop out of society and go back to being NEET.
>>
Need money

Feel a sliver less shit about myself
>>
>>28636609
>dat gatorade bottle
What year was this?
>>
need money in my pocket, and it keeps me from feeling like a 100% total loser
>>
File: 1384279644724.jpg (50 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1384279644724.jpg
50 KB, 500x666
>>28636609
Having a blast every day ends up making me feel empty.
I need to be bored for 8 hours every day or else the emptiness won't go away.
pic related
>>
>>28636753
Seems like it came in glass bottles from 1970 to 1991. Combined with the clothes and interior of the room I'm guessing mid 70s or early 80s, but that's really just me pulling shit out of my ass.
>>
Well, I don't have a job anymore, but when I used to work, it was to save up money so I didn't have to work.

And so... here I am. Not working. No real stress because of those times. I just sit and watch some TV, have some coffee and shitpost on the chans.

Truth: both situations suck because I need to find what I *really* want to do in this life.
>>
>>28636609
lately ive been really bored and looking for a job to try it. no one has called back or emailed me. makes me feel really useless and unwanted. getting bored of the neetlife and desu dont knw what to do anymore give me advice pls :c
>>
Right now unemployed and might be homeless here soon. Not everyone is blessed to have parents that let them live with them or can get on NEETbux.
>>
File: american breakfast.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
american breakfast.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>28636609
>It makes mummy and daddy happy
>In order to get the next job I have to work the current job. So climbing the social/economic ladder.
>I need a schedule (though I could accomplish this without work)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.