[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has /tyrophobia/ here? Or another irrational fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
Who has /tyrophobia/ here? Or another irrational fear
>>
>>28636572
I have fear of the vagina
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>when you see barnacles on the beach
>>
>>28636663
But those little fuckers can actually be a minor hazard. They used to scratch the shit out of my legs when I went swimming as a kid (lots of rocky beaches and cliffs).
>>
>>28636772
Were they barnacles or mussels? It seems like barnacles wouldn't do much because they're relatively flat.
>>
I have an irrational fear of never finding a meaning in life. I dread the thought of having to suffer this much for nothing. My other fear is that the only way I could be happy is if I live alone, secluded from this society.
>>
>>28636572
I would love to peel that with some pliers, how do I make it happen to me on a small scale/what is it?
>>
>>28636881
I'm gonna make things easier for you anon, life's point, is to live.

It's a self sustaining biological nonsense but it's what it is. We're born, then we age, the we die, and the meaning of all of this wall that We're born, the we age, then we die. No need to crap your pants for this.
>>
File: CornishBarnacles.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
CornishBarnacles.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>28636817
Tiny, sharp barnacles, kinda like these. Nasty as fuck since I often went swimming in pretty cold water and my legs were rather numb when I climbed out, so I wouldn't always notice them cutting me. Sometimes looked like I'd run a cheese grater across my legs.
>>
>>28636921
it's make up.

i'm sure you could pay a make up artist
>>
>>28636921
that's just some sculpting someone did with peanut butter.
>>
Today I was in the bus and I got kind of convinced that two ladies in there were actually aliens in disguise.

So I guess I have a fear of ayy lmao's being among us
>>
>>28636997
>To facilitate genetic transfer between isolated individuals, barnacles have extraordinarily long penises. Barnacles probably have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
;^]
>>
>You realise most people who hate that shit scrolled quickly past without even reading the text.

I had to cover it with my hand while clicking.

Fuck you, OP. Fuck you.
>>
>>28637262
Also, I disagree that it's an irrational fear. It looks like worms burrowing in the skin. It seems rational to fear that.
>>
You know wooden ice-lolly/popsicle sticks? I wouldn't call it an irrational fear but for whatever reason I get triggered by the texture of them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.