[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one numale in class who feels the need to constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>that one numale in class who feels the need to constantly bring up how evil and horrifying donald trump is
>>
>that one faggot who unironically uses the word "numale" to refer to his fellow faggots
>>
File: kyon annoyed.jpg (17 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kyon annoyed.jpg
17 KB, 640x360
>that one beta failed normalfag on the imageboard who feels the need to post pictures from his facebook and goes to a liberal arts program or is still in highschool and calls other people in his class names on the internet behind their back
>>
>being in class

Fuck off
>>
>>28636562
I can't stand discussing politics with anyone who's not seriously involved in the political race.

Donald Trump is invariably the only thing they talk about. I have a friend who's perfect /r9k/ material (beta outcast, overweight, aggressive) who has all sorts of things to say about computing and technology but whenever I try talking to him about politics he just gazes off into the distance and starts rambling about how he's a "cunt". It honestly makes it boring at times to talk to him and he has no other friends.
>>
>>28636652
>that one numale who cringes at being called what he is and responds to people who use it on chinese cartoon forums
>>
>>28636682
>that one anon who makes posts related to himself and hopes the birds of a feather theory applies and gets him tons of responses from others who sympathize with it as well
>>
Both religion and mass immigration are cancer.

Unity is more important than diversity. Reason/skepticism more important than emotion/faith.
>>
>>28636904
>Unity is more important
meme argument
>>
>>28636983
>meme argument
Except it's not, a culturally/ethnically homogenous country is far less likely to fall apart
A country that's not united isn't a country likely to survive
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.