[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to find a qt3.14 asian girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1433883259541.jpg (23 KB, 431x314) Image search: [Google]
1433883259541.jpg
23 KB, 431x314
What's the best way to find a qt3.14 asian girlfriend?
>>
go to UCLA or UC Berkeley

and be asian
>>
>>28636467
Move to Asia.
>>
related question, if i'm a moderately tall white dude with light hair and eyes (but average looking in the west) is it true that i'd have no problems with women in china or taiwan?
>>
>>28636467
You want a partner, huh? There are a lot of more important things we have to take care of.
We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
>>
>>28636612
>is it true that i'd have no problems with women in china or taiwan?
Yes, but finding an attractive girl will be an issue.

Most Asians are butt ugly.
>>
>>28636467
>What's the best way to find a qt3.14 asian girlfriend?
be white and rich move to asia
>>
>>28636467
There's a fuck ton of asian girls that go to Dave and Buster's, at least in NorCal
>>
>>28636760
is patrick bateman what happens when a robot is incredibly wealthy and good looking?
>>
>>28636467
Be Chad and hang out around Asian girls.
>>
>>28636467
interpals if you're white
have fun
>>
>>28636800
>incredibly wealthy and good looking
>robot
No, you don't become a robot under these circumstances in life. Also he's just a sociopath or whatever. Not every mentally ill/disabled person is a robot.
>>
>>28636800
Different mindset but same core actions
>>
my phone location somehow got set to malaysia and I got tons of hotties on tinder.

I had 5 girls super like me in 24 hours. I was non stop matching with hotties and i'm barely average. It was incredible.
>>
Im okay looking and white. went on several dates with cute, but not really hot, Asian girls through online dating. Dates never went well because they were kind of boring, but they always wanted to see me again anyways. Idk if they were maybe not US citizens and looking for someone to marry eventually or what. So, just be mediocre and find girls like that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.