[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend came up to me the other day with some bad news. Apperently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451999268276.jpg (12 KB, 200x272) Image search: [Google]
1451999268276.jpg
12 KB, 200x272
My friend came up to me the other day with some bad news. Apperently my gf had been hitting on him. He is really the only friend I got left if you don't count in said gf. He's an ultra-chad who gets laid quite often, works out, in good shape etc. etc. My gf is so far from a stacy you wouldn't believe (glasses, not fat but not thin either, acne, loves playing Magic and is really into larp).

And he isn't fucking around either. He showed me messages were she blatantly and clumsily hit on him (picture your own worst attempt att hitting at a grrl and multiply it a dozen times), even spontaneously sending pictures of her in her underwear and stuff.

He's been witholding this from me for the past 6 months (been together with gf for only 7.5!!) and he said that he wasn't sure if he was gonna say anything because he remembers how many times I said I wished I had a gf and how happy we looked together.

Should I just drop gf or drop them both? I got really mad at him for witholding this from me for so long...although if I drop them both I will be completely alone.
>>
>>28636296
Drop the girl.
In the end the guy was honest to you and probably didn't want to tell you to keep you happy.
>>
Girls come and go, my dude. Bros stay forever.
>>
Drop. The. Girl.

He had 6 months to fuck her, and he chose not to, regardless of keeping the information to save your feelings. He's a bro.
>>
Your friend was just trying to keep you happy just tell him that if he gets put in a position like that again that you'd prefer he stay honest with you.
>>
>>28636296
Drop the girl.
If he is to be believed, he did nothing with the girl, and even if he did, not only was she the one who incited it, but he even told you about it. Break up with her, and then thank him for being honest with you.
>>
Drop the lad, man
>>
Keep the guy, what a bro.
Ditch that girl honestly fuck that
>>
I dare you to post this on rebbit's relationships. Don't forget to use Chad and Stacey as names as well.
>>
>>28636296
A good friend is worth a infinitely more than a dishonest whore.
>>
>>28636296
He's eating off your line and sending nothing your way. Cut them both. He's gonna hit it either way and probably already has. They're just trying to cushion the blow.
>>
>>28637259
This. I would drop both unless you're super close to chad
>>
>>28636393
This. He sounds like a good guy, and he's your only friend
>>
Drop the girl.
If Chad didnt cuck you then he is worht keeping as a friend.
>>
Tell yo bitch to swerve. The dude seems pretty alright. Must have been tough for him to let you know whats going on behind you especially it involves him. But regardless he did it. Hes a fucking bro. Still has to keep an eye out on him for future reference
>>
Why would you drop the guy lol
He sounds like a good friend, ditch that ugly roastie.
>>
>>28637289
I wouldn't give a fuck how close either of them think we are. He let it go that far. I don't have to prove shit. That was on them and when it went that far already. They'll probably act like faggots about it no matter what you do. I'd cut the line.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.