[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont want to be redpilled anymore. How do I go back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1427599425863.jpg (131 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
1427599425863.jpg
131 KB, 1000x944
I dont want to be redpilled anymore.
How do I go back?
>>
depends on whether you are red pilled or "red pilled".
>>
>>28636191
go to tumblr and get bluepilled.
>>
Realize that none of it actually matters for you directly so its pointless caring even though you know the truth
>>
>>28638063
Care to develop further ?
>>
>>28638142
I think he means that you should accept that you have very little control over anything.
>>
>>28638142
see >>28638172

it just doesn't have to be a big deal to you if you don't want it to be
>>
>>28638142
Meaning that while these things are true, you can't rage against the status quo because there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 001.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
>>28636191
You can go back by taking just one more redpill.
The Redpill of RADICAL SKETICISM

Accept that all your previous redpills are also just SPOOKS
and nothing more than an illusion

but RADICAL SKEPTICISM will turn your whole life upside down.
So, watch out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_skepticism
>>
>>28636191
How do you know coming here hasn't been the blue pill?
>>
>>28638302
mind blown d0de :DD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.