[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/completeisolation/ Can it be done? I'm tired of all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: manhattan.jpg (778 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
manhattan.jpg
778 KB, 1920x1080
/completeisolation/
Can it be done? I'm tired of all the people in my life. I'm tired of 4chan and all its boards. I'm tired of the internet. I want to go full autist and not speak with anybody. I want to exist in a void without relationships, friends and people altogether. I can't tolerate this anymore.
I want to do nothing but read books and lift weights.
I realize I might go crazy and kill myself but everything is better than this.
After this thread I'm going to leave this place. just watch me
>>
>>28635834
you will eventually come back. and hate yourself more.
>>
>>28635867
I dont think hating myself more is even possible.
If I'm not able to leave /r9k/ and find some shred of inner peace, I'm sure I'll kill myself. literally everything is better than this purgatory I'm trapped in.
>>
>>28635834
planning to or open for some planetwide tripping?
>>
>>28635958
"If" you're not able to.
>implying indecisiveness
There is no fucking 'if'. Leave r9k or don't. If you can't decide I'd advise suicide, just to save you some time.
>>
>>28635958
You can always hate yourself more. Trust me
>>
Read about Thoreau.
>>
>>28637482
Thoreau was nowhere near complete isolation, he would regularly leave his hut in the woods and go to parties and socialize in neighboring cities when he would get bored, I feel like Ted Kaczynski or the writing of some Catholic monks would be more appropriate
>>
>>28635834
>>28637482
>>28637532

Monks are the way to go t b h

Look up St Jerome, Desert Theology, and the Desert Fathers.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.