[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white males say actually a lot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: buzzfeed feminist logic.jpg (148 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
buzzfeed feminist logic.jpg
148 KB, 960x960
Why do white males say actually a lot?
>>
Because you need to stop and look at the facts.
>>
>>28635801
So is the message here that because facts are boring you should just stick to ego-stimulating social justice pseudo-science?
>>
You are silly. I am calm. YOU ARE SILLY
>>
>>28635801
>men are so discriminated against and have such a hard time boo hoo

Why are today's men such victim-playing babies?
>>
>>28635801
Actually, that comic was made by a stupid huffpost er actually
>>
File: gender wage gap explained.webm (780 KB, 424x304) Image search: [Google]
gender wage gap explained.webm
780 KB, 424x304
Yeah. The gap exists for no reason you go girl !
>>
Why do white women say literally a lot?
>>
>>28635801
>Aurora
that name in itself is a red flag
>>
Kill & scalp all leftists.
>>
>>28635801
what does that comic actually means?

it's about the language of addiction or because facts are boring?
>>
>>28635838
>white men are oppressed and disadvantaged
>facts

Pick one.
>>
>>28635801
Facts are sooooo boring, right girls?
>>
>>28635801
I don't when I speak, but I do use a lot of redundant words when writing like "actually", "just", "really" and so on. It's a bad habit I've been trying to break for about a year now.
>>
>>28635838
That is literally the entire SJW message, yes.
>>
>>28635927
Idk but I'm only now noticing how often I say actually and am fighting to not include it in this statement.
>>
>>28635882
Woah, what the fuck.
Tippest of keks
>>
>>28635972
White men do have social disadvantages though obviously the pros outweigh the cons

And the gender wage gap I believe the artist refers to has never been contextualized so the argument that the fenale half of the population grosses less total money is asinine
>>
>>28635972
White men are literally the only group that it is socially and legally acceptable to overtly exclude.

Job listings everywhere say "POC, women, and LGBT encouraged to apply." Who does that mean is NOT encouraged to apply?

You need to learn to separate cultural perceptions from institutionalized practices. Yes, people perceive whites as superior and yes this gives us privilege, but that doesn't mean that being EXPLICITLY DENIED WORK on the basis of our race, sex, and sexuality is okay.
>>
>>28635972
I don't like the word "oppressed" because it's misused so much by the same people you probably support, but I would say there are clear institutions whose priorities are to disadvantage white men. Example:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-you-not-pac_us_572c9d6ce4b0bc9cb0466d1f
>>
File: breakfast-club.jpg (532 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
breakfast-club.jpg
532 KB, 2000x1334
>>28635860

Have you tried playing devil's advocate for a moment?

Previous generations had their wives at home cooking for them and doing all the chores (and keeping their mouth shut btw), but it's the millenials who are "the entitled generation".

> Also, a look at the 80's is enough to see that the previous gen had its share of crybabies too.
>>
>>28636094
Every generation has had it's crybabies, but playing victim is standard now for every race and gender.
>>
>>28635927
>according to logic i'm wrong
>i'm never wrong
>sentence a and b can't be both true
>sentence b IS true
>therefore logic is false
>>
>>28635801

Maybe because "actually" implies that something incorrect or inprecise was said beforehand, and the person using "actually" is trying to correct it.

Now why so much incorrect or inprecise stuff is said, you gotta ask people who misrepresent studies and other data to fit their preconceived agenda.
>>
>>28635972
>White women
>more oppressed and disadvantaged in the west than white men.

i shiggily

fortunately minorities are starting to come down on them harder than white men now
>>
>>28636067
Attempting to give disadvantaged minorities the same opportunities as yourself is not discrimination. Why can't people understand this?

Look up "Unpacking the Invisible Napsack" by Peggy Mcintosh and see where you fall on there as a white male.
>>
>Why do white males say actually a lot?
They know how experienced everyone else is at twisting subjective emotional appeal against them.
So, if they can't overcome that, and are self-aware about being unable to overcome it, they pack up and move their hopes over to objective truths.
Eventually, from there, they'll see how irrelevant truth is, and either live in denial of that, or break.
>>
>>28635927
>that pic
Is this what it feels like to be triggered?

I don't even know where to begin on that.
A more logical way of thinking takes in the big picture and tries to look at all the information in order to come to the most rational conclusion. An emotional way of thinking just looks at the most narrow things that you feel at that particular moment in time.
>>
>>28635860
The same reason women have always been. It lets them get their way.
>>
>>28635801
Actually we don't.
>>
>>28635908
It's sleeping beauty you fucktard
>>
>>28635908
aurora is the name of the disney princess( rom sleeping beauty) used in the comic
the joke being he put her into the trance
>>
File: 1456349317555.png (144 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1456349317555.png
144 KB, 319x310
>>28636332
Tip top keks
>>
>>28635972
In any western country, the majority of white men are as deep in the shit as any other ethnic group. We're as poor as the poorest and get trodden on by the big guys just as much.

Standard retard logic is to assume that just because most of that small number of richest people ruling the world are white men, it means all white men are rich and in charge.
>>
>>28636369

This desu. This is essentially what racism comes down to, for every race.
>>
>>28635972
privilege is invisible for those who have it

the /pol/cucks will deny they had and still have life in easy mode
>>
>>28636223
>discrimination that I like isn't discrimination
no
what is not discrimination
is when you simply just don't fucking discriminate
>>
>>28636094
>implying woman wheren't always like that

BURN
>>
>>28636356
Not the original guy but I didn't realise she had a name. I thought she was just sleeping beauty, or the princess. Like how the prince was just the prince.

Then again, I haven't watched the disney movie for about two decades.
>>
>>28636331
But it's so ironic that the redpill MRA crowd is such a bunch of whiny little bitches, grasping at straws to prove that they're somehow underrepresented and oppressed in the grand scheme of things.

The same people who accuse women of being emotionally fragile, whiny and weak-skinned bitches all embody those same traits.

They lack any sort of self-awareness on any level.
>>
>>28636223
I'm a white male and I fail to meet most of those conditions. To begin with I think that this is a stupid 'test' or whatever. For the most part classism is to blame, not racism. I'm broke and so are they, that's all. We need more gibs me dat wealth redistribution to gentrify the lower class.
>>
I summon warlocks and cast Rage on them

>>28636416
Oh shit, i lost the that is from 1997

Not that it's necessary, you kown woman have always been entitled, selfish, agressive cunts since before pre-history, it's their very instinct
>>
>>28636466
You're right, it doesn't cover the class angle, but that's still something that all races in America deal with as well.

The best way to understand it is to compare likes with likes, people within the same economic class.

It's not a end-all be all on race, and never was intended to be. It was written around 25 years ago but it's still essential reading for the conversations we're having today imo
>>
>>28636534
>my ego is particularly shot because i broke up with my tall, attractive ex-boyfriend
That whole thing has to be bait. No-one could be so lacking in self-awareness. Also, the language looks like it's purposefully provocative.
>>
>>28636414
>simply just don't fucking discriminate

We haven't even gotten to this on an individual level, let alone an institutional one.

It's not discrimination by definition, it's combating pre-existing prejudices in social structures that are essential for living.
>>
>>28636645

I know women just like this.

My older sister, for example.

>same woman who told a girl who liked me when i was in college
>"you can do better, don't waste your time on him"
>>
>>28635860
>men are victim playing babies?

Because it work so well for the cunts, bitch. Today's western women have more rights than any other group on the face of the planet because they played the victim (being a feminist).
>>
File: all woman are feminists.jpg (246 KB, 886x853) Image search: [Google]
all woman are feminists.jpg
246 KB, 886x853
>>28636912
>they played the victim (being a feminist).

reminder they are all like that
>>
>>28635801
Didn't Aurora get raped by the prince and got pregnant while she was asleep?
>>
>>28635882
That cowardly bitch had better be fired.
>>
>>28636669
>We haven't even gotten to this on an individual level, let alone an institutional one.
and we never will
because of people like you
>>
>>28637019
>because of people like you
>social shaming
>>
>>28635860

White women have the easiest time in the entire world. To be born a white woman is to be born on easy mode.
>>
>>28635882
She definitely should have alerted people and tried to clear them out. She should have warned the other security guards over the radio and got someone to call the police. While doing this, she should definitely be getting the hell out of there.

Taking him on or trying to stop him would be stupid and not her job. And certainly not worth dying to protect a nightclub.
>>
File: 1444250199153.png (718 KB, 1291x845) Image search: [Google]
1444250199153.png
718 KB, 1291x845
>>28635801
>posts tumbr tier comic strip
>wants to be taken seriously
Thanks op i needed a chuckle
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>28636399
Fuck off to dumblr

original commentt
>>
File: eradicate.jpg (1 MB, 1290x2530) Image search: [Google]
eradicate.jpg
1 MB, 1290x2530
>>28636957

This. There are no women on one side and feminists on the other.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.