[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I bought a Pickup artist book.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: rooshvcard.png (809 KB, 625x448) Image search: [Google]
rooshvcard.png
809 KB, 625x448
Basically he's been saying i need to be alpha to get laid. But I don't feel alpha . I thought women would like me if I was honest and nice and vulnerable. I've never tried to act like someone else. Is it hard? I can't imagine being with someone while acting like someone else.
>>
File: G_interaction_guides.png (710 KB, 938x1210) Image search: [Google]
G_interaction_guides.png
710 KB, 938x1210
Doesn't sound like you read the book.

I'm sure it's fake it till you make it.

Consider it an experiment. You interact with people, try stuff, and see how the feedback is.
A good experiment needs several data points, so you must stick with stuff for a while.

That part, "trying stuff", is not ":/ acting like someone else". If you go sign up for a scooba diving course tomorrow, is this acting like someone else? If you consider it to be, how can you expect to change anything?
>>
>>28635761
Thx for the infographic
>>
>>I've never tried to act like someone else. Is it hard?

No, but it tears you up inside and everything you achieve using the new persona ends up as ash in your mouth because of that. Pay for sex if you want a wet hole, if you want intimacy be uncompromising when actualizing the self e.g. improve yourself on your own terms and not at a partner's whim.
>>
>>28635761
I've read a lot of red pill/PUA bullshit but this infographic really helps summarize it all up.
>>
I can't believe any of the shit i'm reading in this thread. You're truly fucking pathetic. I rather die alone to fall so damn low.
>>
>>28635656
GTFO NORMIES
Ask some where else. We're not even pretending we get our dick wet here.
>>
>>28636125
that definitely won't get you laid either btw, it will impact your chances negatively. it's not even the pretend part either.
>>
>>28635656
r/TheRedPill

you're welcome
>>
>>28635761
as a robot who has every woman he's ever met find him creepy and undesirable.

This does not fucking work at all. You just come across as an asshole
>>
Be honest, nice and vulerable but confident too I suppose. That alpha attitude is more for PUA's who go for stacy extroverts rather than the r9ks stereotype of the perfect gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2731x3221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2731x3221
>>28635656
I picked up this book while in Salem Massachusetts last summer, a copy of a real book from 1848 with old illustrations and everything.

Follow any of these and you'll turn into a literal white night; literal fedora tipping and all....
>>
> I thought women would like me if I was honest and nice and vulnerable.
>>
>>28636190
>That alpha attitude is more for PUA's who go for stacy extroverts rather than the r9ks stereotype of the perfect gf.
The same thing works on any woman, the only difference is that the "perfect gf" will be even more sexually submissive and let the PUA do even more disgusting things to her than Stacy.
>>
>>28636271
nah there are rational women who see through an act, women who want a family and have goals in life, just like men. they're just rare.
>>
>>28635981
>>28636060
>>28635761
Isn't this just "be an ordinary human being"?
>>
All pick up is geared exclusively towards sluts
Also, it's all just a fleshed out version of b urself
>>
>>28636532
Given the fact that robots and cyborgs are anything but normal, this infograph helps out.
>>
I researched seduction and started acting like someone else. 100% fake personality. Guess what?
It worked. There was a point I was making out with a girl while another one was asking me to hang out through whatsapp (which eventually got naked for me and I didn't fuck her cause my dick didn't get hard).
It feels like crap, though. You don't feel accomplished. You feel insecure. Every time you reveal the slightest bit of your real personality you feel like you're fucking up. The more people get to know you, the less they like you, because you can't fake personality forever. It lasts for a couple of interactions, maybe you can keep someone who really liked you around for a while, but it blows.
It's the only way for some of us to get action, though, so try it. Life sucks when you're a fake, but life sucks more when you're a virgin. Right now I'm both and I think about suicide every day.
>>
>>28636330
It doesn't matter if they "see through" the act or not, even Stacy sees through it, they're not fucking stupid.

It still turns her on.
>>
>>28636553
All girls want to get fucked.
Being yourself doesn't imply you should go out and talk with women.
>>
>>28636098
>low
Crab mentality at its finest.
Practicing being calm around girls and smiling at them once or twice is so "low"
>>
>>28635656

sounds like you bought a shit book.

"what women want and how to give it to them" is the best book you can get on the subject.
>>
>>28635761
>cuck cuckson had to pay someone to make that piece of shit infographic

an awful lot of effort just to say "be yourself"
>>
Not a ladies man, but I find a lot of the PUA/MRA/TheRedPill stuff to be bullshit. They have a lot of good points but you really have to weed through some shit to get there.

In my opinion the most important parts are maintaining your frame, abundance mentality, good posture, never agree to do anything you don't want (like watching a chick flick or holding her purse), and be happy with yourself.

You don't have to be a woman hating alpha. You can still be a nice guy and get girls. Just don't be a pushover.
>>
>>28635656
These books are always shit because these guys have never been in a loser position themselves. They're always had friends and latent social skills. They've never been a virgin older than even 24. I will eat my hat if a former wizard PUA exists.

I remember reading a book where the guy described he had social anxiety, then he went on to talk about how he also had a social circle and a gf. Normies will never get it.
>>
>>28636330

Every woman thinks they see through the act. None of them do, nor do they really want to.
>>
>>28635656
how you act is much much less important than how you look
>>
>>28637121
That's just not true.
>>
>>28635656
(1/2)
You can be nice and kind and caring with her.

But you also need to make her pussy wet.
That's the line which decides whether you're a boyfriend or just a friend. And the fact is that alpha behaviors are what get her off. It's just a fact you're gonna have to live with. Dominate her

I had a Skype girlfriend one time. She was pretty hot, and desperate for male attention. It wasn't long before she was talking sex and stripping down for me whenever I asked. Because I only knew her over Skype, I decided to try "being alpha", something I was still experimenting with.

I basically mistreated her. I told her to strip for me all the time, and told her to go into a variety of positions. If she objected I insisted and kept insisting until she relented (which she always did). I made sure I was always telling her, and never asking her (I did this consciously, it takes some effort). I forced her to go onto online chatrooms and display herself to everyone to humiliate her (she complied, I think she was really excited about this).

She had difficulty orgasming, and had sort of a low sex drive. One time I made her write all sorts of degrading things on herself. Then I told her that I owned her pussy. Her eyes went kind of wide. She started dripping wet, wetter than she'd ever been before (she was a virgin, and yes over 18). She actually got really weirded out, she couldn't understand why it was happening. Her pussy just started leaking for some reason after I told her that. I was kind of surprised as well, so I kept pushing it. I told her that it was because she was submissive, and that it meant she had to do whatever I told her, because her body wanted it. After objecting for a while, her desire go the better of her and she agreed.

From then on she was basically my bottom bitch. She'd do whatever I asked, even reschedule things if I asked her to. It was pretty sweet, I felt alpha as fuck.
>>
>>28635656
PUA aren't about "being with someone", it's about looking and acting retarded to impress other superficial idiots long enough for you to get a bj in the back of a cab before they throw up on your 300$ jeans. They're also huge scam artists who live off the money of robots and manlets and betas and guys with unrealistic expectations.

As someone who's had 7 girlfriends, a few one-off dates, one one-night stand and one booty call - and has absolutely no friends and lives at home - I can tell you that girls want the alpha first but then they want the alpha to show his emotional and romantic side later over time. For the most part at least, some girls do want a white knight in shining armor right away.
>>
>>28637491
(2/2)
We had long heartfelt talks with each other. She would tell me all about her life, and I would tell her about mine. I'd give her advice about things and listen to her problems, and she was happy to listen to mine.

Eventually she began sort of imprinting on my personality. It's difficult to describe, but it's like she started molding herself to be more compatible with me. She altered her political views, she changed the way she talked and acted. I think I was a huge stabilizing influence on her life. Just seeing her transformation over the weeks was very interesting.

But when it came time to take it to the bedroom, I made sure she knew who was in charge. She fucking loved it.

One ground rule I made sure to follow was something I picked up off a PUA video: never never never apologize. You should remove the words "I'm sorry" from your vocabulary. The minute you apologize, her pussy dries up, she loses respect for you, and the relationship is over.

I don't know whether that's totally true, but it seems to make sense once you understand how submissive women actually are and how much they crave strength and dominance from their man. It's a craving I'm telling you, they want it more than they want anything.

>tldr: You can be nice and friendly most of the time, but the minute you head to the bedroom you've gotta get her off. And that means taking charge
>>
>>28637632
>girls want the alpha first but then they want the alpha to show his emotional and romantic side later over time

In weeaboo beta language: girls want a tsundere Chad.
>>
>>28637036
>never agree to do anything you don't want (like watching a chick flick or holding her purse)
Yeah, when she asks you to hold her purse just say no and make a big scene when she insists.

In before "handle it gracefully", come on, let's hear how.
>>
>>28637696
That.... is absolutely 100% true, well said.

At least as Chad as possible. I was never a Chad and still managed to get my dick wet and be in (relatively) long-term relationships.
>>
>>28636183
This this this so much holy fuck.
You can't come across as hot shit unless you're actually hot and attractive, otherwise you just come out as shit. There's an incredibly fine line between being a confident alpha and being a pompous asshole sperglord
>>
>tfw have no problem talking to/flirting with women
>tfw have EVERY problem trying to express serious interest/feelings
>>
>>28636242
>Follow any of these and you'll turn into a literal white night; literal fedora tipping and all....
i think we have located the book responsible for Doj
>>
>>28637738
I always just saw "naw, I'm not your gay best friend" and then she calls me an asshole and we laugh. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>28639344
>and then she calls me an asshole and we laugh
What if she insists?
>>
>>28635656
this is what women do

you've been warned
>>
>>28639351
I mean if there's a legitimate reason that you need to hold it then just give in and hold it for a second. It's not a hard and fast rule.

The only rule you should never break is never being a pushover. The idea is you never do shit you don't want to do with a girl. Atleast at first... eventually you're gonna have to compromise but that's after you've already won her over.
>>
>>28639426
You didn't answer the question. Tell me what does an alpha do when she insists. There is no "legitimate" reason.
>>
the most success I have had recently was because of a

ask her "why haven't we had sex yet" and post results thread.

That was 10 years ago.
>>
>>28635656
Roosh V is the king of Chads
>>
>>28639572
No idea bro. I'm not alpha. Alphas are like 1% of the male population. Think professional athletes, executive businessmen, and special forces.

Stop trying to be an alpha and just work on being a man
>>
>>28640083
I want the guy who said that you should refuse >>28637036
to do it to answer. If you're him, well, tell me, what should you do?
>>
All I can say is from my experiences the whole "fake it till you make it" completely is bullshit. If you do not LOOK the part, they will strike you down and put you back in your place. I do not care how smooth or fake confident a 6/10 guy acts, if he's talking to a group of 7s 8s or 9s they will destroy him. Now if he's talking to a group of 5's the little PUA shit magically just "works". Its all looks, you don't have to agree with me but I've been out to bars and parties enough to know what is going on. Go ahead and see for yourself.
>>
PUA is a scam, it doesn't survive the slightest scrutiny

there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING a man can do behaviorally that will make a woman attracted to him if she isn't already

sexual attraction = exclusively looks

life style attraction e.g. money/status is what allows men who lack looks to have relationships (e.g. where they literally trade resources for sex)

when you see an ugly guy with a decent girlfriend, she's in it for something other than sex (which means she is or will cuck him)
>>
>chad has a 10/10 gf
>goes to a bar to hang out with his friends
>is loyal to his gf
>literally does not want female attention
>still gets phone numbers shoved at his face

If you are a light eyed white, over 6'0" tall, and are not obese; you can get a colored female just by existing. To get a white female, PUA might help.
>>
>>28640235

This 100%. Withing 10 seconds of meeting a girl she will know if she would let you fuck or not. No amount of silly little tricks is going to change the fact that you're short, balding, have a weak jawline, big nose etc. Its all looks. For fucks sake go to any bar or night club, look around, look at what type of guys are chatting up the attractive women. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.
>>
>>28640329
>For fucks sake go to any bar or night club, look around, look at what type of guys are chatting up the attractive women
>>
>>28640376
>thinking Tyler ginger midget slays

he mass approaches average drunk girls and through extreme numbers game occasionally gets laid with one
>>
>>28640235
>PUA is a scam

This. OP got cucked by a PUA.

OP is basically funding some Chads promiscuous lifestyle. Every book sold is another cocktail he can buy for some chick whom he fucks half an hour later.

The author of the book is busy fucking women, and laughing his ass off at the thought of some cuckold sitting at home alone reading his garbage book.
>>
The PUA shit is perfectly packaged to be sold to nerds. You see nerds love manuals, lists, formulas, but anyone who isn't an autist and has had a conversation with a female for more than 30 seconds knows that's not how you talk to women, that's not even close to how it works.
>>
There is some stuff about PUA that you can translate into interactions with women, mostly shit about how you shouldn't let them walk over you, move onto the next opportunity if you've already failed/fucked up, more basic stuff.

But you don't need a PUA to tell you that very basic stuff. If anything your dad could tell you that.
>>
>>28637672
>>28637491
>skype girlfriend
>hur dripping pussy

fuck off
>>
I watched some of this guy's videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI
They're good. They explain a lot of important shit. I recommend them for anyone interested into this kind of shit about learning how to seduce and all that bullshit.
>>
PUA is the perfect marketing scam

you tell ugly guys who can't get laid that looks don't matter and they can get laid

in the end it's literally

>just approach random women in the street with weird tricks & questions until one eventually sleeps with you

so after 500 approaches a nerd finally fucks a below average girl

B R A V O P U A
R
A
V
O

P
U
A
>>
>>28636696
>I t feels like crap, though. You don't feel accomplished. You feel insecure. Every time you reveal the slightest bit of your real personality you feel like you're fucking up. The more people get to know you, the less they like you, because you can't fake personality forever.

This sums up my entire experience with pua stuff. I learned to dress well, say the right things and got in shape and practiced beating shit tests and keeping frame. I've gotten a couple first night lays and short term flings, but ultimately you can't keep the act up forever.

Every time you show a bit of your true self it feels like a huge fuck up and you're anxious all the time, which leads to even more mistakes. Then the facade starts to crack and once they start to see you for the true aspie you are, it's over.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.