[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any bots have luck in internet dating? Found a pure qt waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Any bots have luck in internet dating?

Found a pure qt waifu? Crushed on a shitty date?
>>
>>28635334
I met my current and first bf on 4chan
>>
>>28635334
the closest i've gotten to success is a first date with 4 girls

i don't know how to not be boring or anxious in real life, apparently
>>
>>28635490

What site are you using?
>>
>>28635372

I don't understand how people meet here, of all places.
>>
>>28635517
plenty of fish.

i also use tinder, but the most luck i've ever had were about six different conversations that died out before they went anywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1300x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1300x1050
>>28635334
Love does lose its value, you'll develop a lot of crushes but it'll end up not working out in the end. Like high school crushes in hyper speed mode, so if you don't get attached easily then do it. There's no such thing as friend zone, if it doesn't work out they cut contact forever.

What I will say is that if you're looking for more of a relationship try POF, for hookups try tinder. I've been doing online dating since July and sometimes I still see the thumbnails of guys who refused to give up and still have profiles. I've had 12 dates since then, and only twice did I find someone worthy of a second date. The longest was like 8 dates with a guy but it ended. Girls have a different experience than guys in this situation, we tend to have it easier but in a bad way.
>>
i tried it but struck out every time. But i learned a valuable lesson. don't be yourself especially if you go on 4chan and especially if you go on r9k
>>
I used tinder and ended up meeting a girl who i made my gf for like a year, we broke up because she wouldnt let me do anything that didnt involve her (couldnt play video games or watch anything decent on netflix). i still swipe on there in hopes of casual sex but being an autistic manlet I don't have a lot of luck.
>>
I've tried it. What did I learn? I get attached way too easily. It's easier to just be alone than getting your heart ripped out over and over.
>>
File: 1463493532060.png (185 KB, 308x539) Image search: [Google]
1463493532060.png
185 KB, 308x539
found an internet gf

hopefully we meet one day

she linked me this thread

>pic very related
>>
I had a lot of luck on interpals, but it helps that I live close to a large city (DC, USA) so there's always people form all over the world coming and going or just living here.

Best match was this girl from jersey that I actually ended up dating for a few years.

Then I got together with a couple koreans and americans (I'm latino myself), but really it was more about the online reationships and sharing stories. I crushed over girls hundreds of miles away that I never met, and hardly remember now, but I remember feeling that way back then.

Honestly if you want to meet easily accessible girls, lurk around an ESL school if your town has one. Oh my god, so many cuties from all over the place that were doctors or very successful students in their countries but here they are just F1 students so they work as waitresses or whatever under the table to survive, it lowers their standards a lot so guys like us with just a job, a car, and a couple jokes have a chance.

Just a tip.
>>
I met my bf on an imageboard. We've talked for hours literally every day but one since December 14th and have almost everything in common. Best decision of my life tb.h.
>>
Tfw no 4chan BF.

Any gay qt's in the uk hmu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.