[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all skellies/anorexics Tomorrow I am going to start starving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1462557576841.jpg (36 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1462557576841.jpg
36 KB, 960x956
Calling all skellies/anorexics
Tomorrow I am going to start starving myself. I need some tips. I've always failed in the past. How do I do it?
I have succeeded very well with normal weight loss, but I am looking to speed up the process and I plan to starve myself for a few weeks. What are you best tips and tricks?
I know:
>drink a lot of water
but what else? Drinking coffee makes me not hungry so I will do that as well. Any other pro tips?
>>
>>28635112
Depressions
>>
>>28635143
I am depressed but my only joy is food.
>>
>>28635112
Plain and simple you have to find something you want more than food.

If you try just not to eat your going to end up binging on a fuck ton and gaining weight.

Have my onitis, who turned me down by blatantly saying I was too fat, as my background.

Look at it when I want to break the fast.

I will be everything for her, I will be human.

120 pounds starved off so far.
>>
>>28635171
Well then you are shit out of luck
Good luck in your next life
>>
>>28635183
I see, well I understand that. I am actually not interested or doing it for girls though, I just feel I need to do it because I was fat in my whole childhood, then lost a ton of weight, then have gained a bit back. I want to do it out of dignity more than anything, because I'll be seeing some childhood friends in a month or two.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, that's a huge amount. Good work.
>>
>>28635112
protip: don't eat anything
>>
>>28635112
throwing up a couple meals, smoking and coffee

these all make your teeth shit so make sure to brush your teeth
>>
>>28635253
I've done some binging and purging in the past and I really dislike it. I'd rather just not eat in the first place. Also I'm not a smoker.
>>
eat 3 square meals a day
>>
>I need some tips
DO
NOT
DO
IT
I'm 5'11 at 42kg and would give anything to have evenly distributed fat
>>
File: repepe1.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
repepe1.jpg
132 KB, 1200x1200
Serious advice here - collect all the money you would spend on food and buy amphetamines (speed). Not only you will get high and enjoy your time but you won't be able to eat, all your hunger will disappear. Continue for as long as you want and tadah - you'll be a skelly in no time.
>>
>>28635306
>42 kgs
I'm 6'0" 235 lbs, how do you get that thin an inch shorter than me?
>>
>>28635339
chronic ilIness
>>
>>28635336
I have zero connections for any illegal drug unfortunately. If you could recommend a legal way to acquire something similar online, I would appreciate it.
>>28635366
Tough rap Skelly I'm sorry to hear it. I hope you can get better soon.
>>
Bumparino
I'm eating a whole medium pizza for my last day of freedom. Maybe this will keep me full enough to fast for at least the next few days.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 622x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 622x510
>>28635112
There are tumblr pages and Instagram accounts that have eating disorder guides and weekly goals.
>inb4 booo tumblr
If you're feeling hungry just lay down and sleep it off tbqh. Annorexia is a hell of a disorder, pic related was me two years ago at my thinnest. Not fun and you get constipated often, and I mean like shitting one every four days and it being super painful.
>>
>>28635711
>tfw no annorexic gf

Nice legs though I will give you that one
>>
>>28635711
>constipated
>from not eating
Hmmm
>>
>>28635528
>thinnest

Can you post more? I'm not seeing it...
>>
>drink water
>drink coffee
which you've already covered
>eat high water content foods like watermelon/celery/lettuce/cucumber when you do get hungry
>look at pictures of skinny people when you're hungry (I look at Victoria's Secret fashion shows)
>go for a walk every time you want to eat something

but really make sure you're drinking TONS of water, taking care of your hair and teeth, and above all take vitamin supplements if you're going to be starving yourself. best of luck OP <3
>>
>>28635711
you don't even look that thin but maybe it's the pic, what were your stats?

also is your name emily
>>
>>28635112
>I have succeeded very well with normal weight loss, but I am looking to speed up the process and I plan to starve myself for a few weeks. What are you best tips and tricks?
Don't. Continue your diet, starvation can backfire hard. You're making progress, don't get greedy.
>>
>>28635846
Thank you very much!
I'm going to be walking plenty and lifting a bit too. I'm not going to do it self destructively, so I'll make sure to take supplements.
>>
>>28635112
Get rid of all food in your home, then don't leave it. Get crippling social anxiety to prevent you from leaving the house to buy any more.
>>
If food is your only joy why don't you just take up the atkins diet for a month or so? Your weight will fly off and you get to eat all the meat you want.
>>
>>28635112
Starving yourself is absolutely retarded. It fucks you up physically and mentally, sometimes beyond repair. Why would you do this OP?
>>
>thinking of making a thread like this myself
>one shows up

What a coincidence. What's the best way to get the motivation to get started? I fucking hate myself so I don't care about the consequences, I just want to feel good in my body (250lbs 6"1') because maybe that will change things for once.

>>28635954
>sometimes beyond repair

How?
>>
My lowest weight was around 90 lbs. I'd eat only if I felt like I was going to pass out. Took 6 months and hovered around there. Within two months of eating normally, I was back at my "healthy" weight.

Unless you're eating like shit, you shouldn't starve yourself. Just cut like any normal person.

Plus you're going to lose a lot of muscle mass too, and I doubt you'll be able to lift as much if you're on a major calorie deficit.

>>28635978

>I fucking hate myself so I don't care about the consequences

Again, it's not so much the "consequences" as you'll gain it all back almost immediately. It's stupid and lazy and doesn't work. Just cut calories little by little until you're eating the absolute minimum you must to sustain a normal lifestyle.

You'll be fat again and all that hard work will be for nothing, unless you do it the right way.
>>
>>28635910
if you're lifting and don't want to hurt yourself, make sure you get some protein in too. eat lean meats a lot

if you have a phone try using MyFitnessPal, it helps a lot. also look up your baseline caloric expenditure (mine is about 1700 kcal/day and I'm pretty small) and keep in mind that one pound is ~3500 kcal deficit, so pace your weight loss appropriately
>>
>unsalted, unbuttered, plain popcorn
Its extremely low calorie and fills the stomach up.
>cabbage and broccoli
Same reasons

Their is no reason to go full starvation. Keep alittle of both in your stomach and it will keep you from bindging.

Also take a multivitamin and occasionally a protien bar. Itll keep you from getting sick or feeling weakness in your muscles.
>>
>>28635949
I'm already restricting my calories, and doing atkins won't speed things up any.
>>28635926
Have done so
>>28635978
Find somebody who looks remotely like you, but thinner. A favorite celebrity or something.
>>28635954
Only if you do it past the point of no return. Stored fat is there to help humans in times without food. That's why hunger will cease after a few days without eating, and only start up again once all your non essential body fat is gone (i.e. non-internal organ fat).
>>
>>28636040
>you'll gain it all back almost immediately

Isn't that just motivation to continue?
>>
>>28635306
Why not just eat you fucking retard? All you have to do is literally eat and gain some weight.
>>
How do I lose weight in a healthy way (i.e. not starving myself)? I am currently 15 lb overweight and I would like to get rid of it through diet and exercise but I don't know where to start. I have some free weights at home. Advice please?
>>
What helped me was getting a really stressful job, a party and weed habit and being too poor to afford more than one meal a day.
At my lowest i was at 135lbs at 6'3 and it DOES NOT FEEL good!

Trust me. Im back up to a more normal weight now and just EVERYTHING feels different. When you are that starved its not just about you being weak and shit but it takes a mental toll too. Convinced myself I was depressed and need help when all I had to do was eat like a normal person again

But yea if you want to go down that road:
Smoke weed to the point where you are only hungry if your passed-out stoned
On the weekends: Take ALOT of drugs and find the most fucked up rave near you
>>
>>28636078
As a man there isn't really before coming to do this decision I was mainly looking at how even the practical skeletons I know got gfs whereas anyone even slightly overweight was shunned and sidelined.

>>28636152
You don't need to starve yourself to get to that amount. I'd like to do it since I need to drop 100lbs to consider myself a "normal" weight (150lbs at 6"1'), after I get to that point I can work from a good baseline instead of having to juggle everything at once.

>>28636205
Being a fat cunt doesn't feel good as well, and you're socially outcasted as well.
>>
1. Start eating paper, it's a pretty good anorexic trick. You'll feel full, and you won't gain weight
2. Take laxatives, and drink prune juice. This will clear your system of anything that you may have eaten.
3. Eat foods with negative calories like asparagus.

You do need to take in some calories lest you cave or literally die of starvation. May I suggest a small salad (no iceberg lettuce), and a single egg for protein, and such.
>>
>>28636257
Oh, also here are some fun low cal treats.

1. Mustard
2. Soft serve ice cream (I know. Shocking)
3. A single m&m (don't get carried away.)

Also. Don't be bulimic. You still get like 60% of the calories. If anything chew food and spit it out.
>>
Is there any way to skip meals if they're still being cooked for you by your parents? I'm 23 and still living at home.
>can't eat elsewhere at night, too obvious
>can't throw things away, again too obvious
I wish I lived alone so I could at least choose to fuck myself up if I want to.
>>
Don't eat snacks. I only eat meals. If I wake up hungry in the night and need food to go back to sleep, I eat some crackers and almond milk and thats it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 607x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 607x315
>>28635872
5'2 and 92lbs

No I'm not Emily

>>28635805
Yeah basically, it was really bad at some points
>>
>>28635183
>Have my onitis, who turned me down by blatantly saying I was too fat, as my background.

how does it feel knowing while youre working hard to lose weight she's busy sucking off and getting rammed by a bunch of plebians?
>>
>>28636521
You'll just go into holocaust mode with no muscle, that'll make things so much uglier and shitty for your health.
>>
>>28635407
>I have zero connections for any illegal drug unfortunately. If you could recommend a legal way to acquire something similar online, I would appreciate it.

go to a walk in clinic and tell them you can't concentrate at college and were diagnosed with ADD\ADHD as a kid. complain of other typical symptoms that will get them to prescribe you adderall (prescription amphetamine).

rinse and repeat, get high off adderall, lose weight.
>>
>>28635112
Play video games works 100% of the time
>>
1 meal a day don't make it too big or unhealthy
cheat day once a week no limits to your meal
keep small portion low cal snack available
like those 100 calorie packs or something

take up smoking too imo it's a thin habit
become a waif that lives off smoke and water
and maybe a tiny bit of food occasionally
>>
>>28636563
Better than being a fat bastard. Nobody's ever loved a fat bastard with no money.
>>
File: image.gif (171 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
171 KB, 267x199
>>28636570
Don't listen to this.

You'll have an eating disorder AND drug addiction, don't smoke any cigarettes either. You'll just duck up more parts of your body.
>>
File: image.jpg (690 KB, 1264x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
690 KB, 1264x2048
>>28636667
Dated for four years. Nothing is impossible. Find someone who will love you for you are. Chances are if you're fat or skinny she won't like you either way
>>
step on the scale every time you're hungry
boom hunger gone, fatass
>>
>>28636804
I'm not the oneitis guy but fucking how?
>find someone who will love you for (who?) you are
Yeah I've been searching to no avail. I can't fix my shitty personality but I can fix my shitty weight.

>>28636854
I'm buying a scale in a few days. Gonna be making a spreadsheet and weighing myself twice a day. Should help!
>>
>>28636875
Wait it out, you haven't seen every single girl in the world. Go over to /fit/ because chances are no girl will want a skelly, turn it into muscle or just tone yourself.
>>
>>28635112
>>28635112
look, if I knew I ended up like this I wouldn't complain about it
>>
>>28636935
I'm running out of time, in a year or so most every man except me will have some form of experience and experience = confidence. Toning myself and building muscle WHILST losing weight is too difficult and time-consuming. Like I said, I fucking hate myself so I don't see the point in not even trying.
>>
>>28636432
No tips? Shit's difficult, anons.
>>
File: 1433039194335.gif (536 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
1433039194335.gif
536 KB, 381x512
>>28636804
>Find someone who will love you for you are
I really want to just rip and tear your guts
>>
File: IMAG0725.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1910) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0725.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1910
Keep yourself busy and you won't notice you're hungry. Also depression helps. That's how I still weigh as much as I did in 7th grade.
>>
>>28637318
How much do you weigh, anon? Height?
>>
>>28637318
lol faggot
I'm skinnier than you are in that image and I'm not anorexic.
5'10" 134lbs
>>
>>28637403
115 lbs, 5'11

>>28637429
>skinnier
>134lbs
mhm
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.