[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for buying me lunch a-anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: donald_trump_taco_bowl_tx600.jpg (66 KB, 703x549) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_taco_bowl_tx600.jpg
66 KB, 703x549
Thanks for buying me lunch a-anon
>>
File: 1435091580465.png (482 KB, 653x716) Image search: [Google]
1435091580465.png
482 KB, 653x716
>>28635104
Y-yes, Trump-sama.
>>
>>28635104
It's our pleasure Donald. Now let's get down to business.

We at Goldman detailed laid our our plans in this folder, I trust that you look forward to our joint success.
>>
>>28635104
I'm glad you like it, can we get back to the discussion of your daughter.
I'd like to take her as my bride within the fortnight
>>
Any time Mr President.
>>
>>28635220
I've though hard and long about it and i'll give you 2% of my daughter and an initial investment of 20 taco bowls. You can chose any 2% of her body you want but you need to let me know in the next 2 minutes of the offer is withdrawn and then ill rape you
>>
>>28635104
don't you have some underpaid Mexicans to make bastardized middle american food for you, Dumpy Trumpy
>>
hilarious thread eliza!
>>
>>28635104
Why is his office so fucking messy?

I assumed he was a perfectionist type. Guess I'm voting for Hillary.
>>
File: 1456181341658.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1456181341658.png
177 KB, 367x321
>tfw will never get Trump Tower taco bowls with the Trumpenfuhrer himself

why live, really?
>>
>implying trump would ever stutter
>>
I want him to blow me,cumming inside his throat while he tries to sing the ameriburger anthem
>>
>>28635104
>ugh just hurry up and snap the picture, Pedro. this beaner food smells like poverty. got it? alright, here's your $2, buy yourself something nice like a leafblower or something
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.