[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking to the local yu gi oh tournament >donning my gentleman's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: resting_ranger_by_joyfulstock.jpg (199 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
resting_ranger_by_joyfulstock.jpg
199 KB, 900x675
>walking to the local yu gi oh tournament
>donning my gentleman's attire
>carrying my trusty katana for safety
>minding my own business and thinking of arguments to use on /r/atheism
>suddenly chad, tyrone and their cronies appear
>they surround me
>they start taunting me
>warn them that this is their last chance to back off
>tyrone pushes me
>heh, he didn't know what he was getting himself into
>look down, smirk and push up my glasses
>"so be it"
>pull out 10 dark magician cards
>a card between each finger
>in less than a second, a card or two is lodged into each of their jugulars
>they're all on the ground
>writhing in pain
>blood everywhere
>"psssh, nothing personnel"
>they all draw their dying breaths
>teleport to kfc and enjoy a bargain bucket
>>
Why would you ever need 10 dark magicians?
>>
>>28635063
senpai literally only degenerate niggers play yugioh
t. Tyrone
>>
>didn't hide the bodies
>>
Why didn't you use your katana? Sensei will hear of this...
>>
>>28635063

why do people continue to take pictures of themselves dressed like this? It's always the same outfit too. Including the sneakers and the stretched t-shirt underneath the coat.
>>
>>28635063
Why didn't you go to the tournament in the end?
>>
Why didn't you teleport to the tournament in the first place?
>>
File: 1233.jpg (264 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1233.jpg
264 KB, 1500x1500
CYA ON FUCKIN R/4CHAN WITH YOUR STAGED THREAD
DUDE
>>
I just wanted to pass by and let you know that there is space between your fingers for only 8 card, considering you're not putting two of them on the same spot.
>>
>>28636792
>this is the most unrealistic part of the story
>>
>>28636287
I got blood on my cards
>>
>>28635063
>it was a hologram anon
>shoots fire meteors at you
>blood erupts from the meteors
>"BLOOD RAVEN OF SORROW!"
>you drown in your own blood
>tsch just another amateur
>skate away on my heelies
>>
But the new dark magician support isn't even out yet. What kind of disgusting scrub build were you using?

Smh senpai should have just played Kozmos or Raid Raptors or something that can actually perform. You probably weren't missed at the tournament.
>>
>>28636126
Its basically the same thing as those girls who do the duck lips on facebook but for lonely nerdy men. They maybe know how they look but their at that age where they think its a fun idea and they aren't aware of how others might see it. This is most people at some point, and they usually get worse as they age.
Just think of the people who take things like reddit or 4chan /b/ seriously.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.