[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get a girls number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
how do i get a girls number
>>
You ask for it
>>
>>28635092
NOT OP
What do I do if I have a girl's number and havn't talked to her for half a year, what do I text her RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>28635156
Exactly this: "Hey I was thinking about you, would you like to get dinner sometime?" Doubt you'll do it tho
>>
>>28635259
I won't cuz im not that straight forward
>im a virgin
>>
>>28635294
Well do are you interested in the girl romantically or are you okay with a friendship?
>>
>>28635047
Ask her for it you sped.
>>
File: UP70k.gif (1 MB, 268x209) Image search: [Google]
UP70k.gif
1 MB, 268x209
>>28635294
Girls are attracted to straightforwardness. If you want to get romantically interested in you, you have to portray yourself as the guy who knows what he wants and just gets it.

So, if you want to go out with her and start a relationship, you just ask her if she wants to grab a coffee, in a flirt tone.
Like, instead of saying "hey wanna grab coffee today" which sounds more friendly, text her something along the lines of >>28635259 - like "heyy, I though I would ask you if you wanted to grab a coffee with me sometimes :) "

Source: I'm a normie
>>
Patience. The girl I was into for a while eventually asked for my number. Never force it without a good reason.
>>
>>28635360
100% romantically
>>
>>28635483
>>28635360
>>28635259
HELP its getting late where I live
>>
>>28635294
If you're afraid of asking her out and being rejected, what makes you think she would ever show you her peepee to you? There is no middle term, go for it, wanker
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463291901851.jpg (39 KB, 720x643) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463291901851.jpg
39 KB, 720x643
Why do you want her number? Do you actually think she's gonna reply?
>>
>>28635565
>HELP its getting late where I live

I literally just told you what to do. I can't help you any more than that. If you want a pity party, then just say so.
>>
>>28635592
i wanna fuck her tight ass
>>
>>28635047
Act like a faggot but not enough that they think you're totally a faggot.
>>
>>28635483
>girls are attracted to straightforwardness
>but don't be straightforward like "hey wanna grab coffee today" though! be flirty!
pick one.
>>
>>28635565
You have to be straightforward man, its the only way... alcohol will probably help but you need to gain confidence
>>
>>28635708
>implying that the second option is less straightforward than the first

anon-kun, you're a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>28635483
FALSE
Girls are only attracted to straightforwardness if you're 9/10 or up, otherwise they'll think you're creepy and later accuse you of sexually assaulting them

t. white male
>>
>>28635820
Girls only think you are creepy if you think yourself as creepy eg not showing confidence
>>
>>28635764
>"hey wanna grab coffee today"
short, concise, to the point.
the objective is clear; the time is fixed.

>"heyy, I though I would ask you if you wanted to grab a coffee with me sometimes :)"
>"I thought I would ask you."
>"heyy, I contemplated for hours about the question of asking you out on an undetermined time"
>this is straightforward guys, I swear!

and why are you a weeaboo to me all of a sudden?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.