[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die please help R9K.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1463511960259-1.jpg (48 KB, 438x636) Image search: [Google]
1463511960259-1.jpg
48 KB, 438x636
I want to die please help R9K.
>>
You wont kill yourself. Hang in there, bro. If I was you I'd start smoking and drinking regularly. Hopefully it'll cut some years off your life.
>>
File: 1463513479600.jpg (20 KB, 486x352) Image search: [Google]
1463513479600.jpg
20 KB, 486x352
>>Father left when I was young.
>>Mother has cancer and had one tumor in her head removed while the other was treated with chemo.
>>Girlfriend ignores me all day except when she wants sex or to go shopping.
>>Besides my girlfriend and my mother I know no one else.
>>Girl abuses the fact that I am lonely.
>>Have not felt happy in years and nothing helps. I can't taste food, sex gives less and less pleasure, my one favourite game became boring.
>>
>>28635101
Thanks. I have just not been able to stop crying and feeling sad. I am planning on suicide after my mother goes. My work takes away my time. I don't have time to make friends so I have not been able to talk to anyone.
>>
File: 1463061603748.jpg (49 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1463061603748.jpg
49 KB, 539x960
Well anyone else here unreasonably feeling despair sometimes?
>>
>>28635032
>stop making those threads
>get gun and ammo
>shoot up schools/college/place with normies
>death by cop OR an hero
>>
>>28635032
I love you dude.
Anon will always be here for you.
Check out /soc/
>>
Things will get better anon

I thought I had it bad; but knowing you are hanging in there with all that shit going on gives me hope

You got this.
>>
Just do a 1 day marathon of the Jeremy Kyle show, it will make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>28635032
They can't help you die. No one can. They can only draw you into living.
>>
>>28635032
If you want to die but you ask for help, you ultimately don't want to die. Fixed it.
>>
>>28635268
You failed normies are so sick. The indiscriminate murderer is the worst sinner.
>>
>>28635032
why don't you make a wagecuck thread

why don't you tell us how intellectual you are
>>
>>28635032
If you want to die, do it. Just make sure you are 100% sure, even if there is one thing holding you back then live for it and live well as suffering through every second is far better than having nothing.

>>28635240
Yes, even the happiest people in the world have times of crippling sadness, just push through it.
>>
File: 1460978315063.png (348 KB, 613x477) Image search: [Google]
1460978315063.png
348 KB, 613x477
hang in there man. Things will get better in time
>>
>>28635203
Share your problems lad. You may be ugly and fat in real life but that doesn't mean people want you to kill yourself. Try to improve yourself in any way you can and look life back in the eyes when it hits hard at you. just share your problems
>>
Don't kill yourself. Just go out and do really random crazy shit till you end up dying and atleast live your life.
>>
>>28635240
Its my conclusion as of late that emotions are just pure bullshit.
You have no supporting facts.
You only have anecdotal evidence.
You have no knowledge of the future.
You only have hints as to what might actually work to make you feel different ways.
Anything that forces you into feeling a certain way is likely very uncomfortable, dangerous, or not something you'd pick for yourself in the first place.
Basically your CPU is running Despair.exe and you don't have task manager installed so you're running other programs to drown it out but that shit keep generating pop-ups.

The human brain is a torture device.
>>
>>28635433
Successful normie is successful.
>>
>>28635032
Oo heres what you need to do. Get a gun. Make sure its loaded, sour cream, cheese, garlic, the whole 9 yards. Then take a big bite, barrel facing you to get all the gooodness, then shoot yourself.
>>
>>28635032
kill youself. you can't deal with life.
>>
>>28635626
Far from it. If I was, you'd be worshiping me, wouldn't you? Oh that's right, it's "normie scum". Why? Because the real remnants of /r9k/ went away, and now we're left with you sub-80 IQ wannabe-Chad white niggers who think this place is about bemoaning the glorious superior life of us virgin-pure NEETs. You don't even know why you say what you say, like all stupid normie scum (failed or successful...all the same).
>>
>>28635854
Failed normie marks you as wizardchan garbage that cannot peacefully function on a board without sperging put.
>>
>>28636293
This ISN'T a place of peace. I want to make it a place of peace. I am the GOD of peace. Wizardry is the religion of peace.
>>
>>28636409
Wizardry has become an excuse to REEE and pretend to be the Chad amongst robots. It's just virtue signaling.

Nu-wizardchan also banned me for being a pedophile, so it's pretty clear that garbage is still trying to impress Stacy and doesn't want to look like a creep.
>>
>>28635240
>Well anyone else here unreasonably feeling despair sometimes?
always
>>
I know that's supposed to be a pillow but I hug my laptop at night.
My laptop is the only thing I've developed an emotional bond with. I know it's stupid, cringy and possibly insane if not disgusting, but it is just my biology short circuiting from prolonged loneliness and chronic masturbation. My lizard brain thinks its in a monogamous relationship with the laptop, and at night, at my most vulnerable in the fetal position, my cortical faculties dissolve into the scared tortured animal that I am underneath.
>>
>>28636505
>anyone with beliefs must be trying to impress society and women

Shittershattered projector
>>
>>28637024
Oh? What beliefs would you be talking about?
>>
>>28637264
The same ones great men of history have held. Even in the old world, Schopenhauer despised you pedophiles.
>>
>>28635599
I realized this last year or something
You're on the right path. Just hold on a little longer and endless happiness will come to you
>>
>>28637347
I was welcome on the first one. It is completely pretentious for you to pretend that your an old virgin for some philosophical reason. You, like me, are just a piece of trash that no one wants to touch. You're just a normie who has that defining normie need to look down on someone else and sneer.
>>
>>28636833
Sorry Anon. I hope it gets better.
>>
>>28635551
I have told my girl. She ignored it. I can't tell my mom due to me not wanting to cause her stress. I run a lot as a sort of stress relief so I am not fat. Not sure about the ugly part but I have had 5 longterm relationships before.
>>
>>28637362
May I have a email? I want to talk to you more.
>>
File: 1463522122342.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1463522122342.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
>>28635448
But Anon I have a job and don't brag.
>>
Go see a psychologist and talk it out. See if it helps but know that in the end it's about self-help and you have to be the one to change things. Unless you want to go to a psychiatrist and just medicate yourself out of existence.

I'm not going to tell you it gets better because more often than naught it's the opposite. There will always be stress and hardships unless you're just a trust fund baby or something similar.
>>
>>28635032
Anon, I love you. I know I don't know you but sometimes those words can mean a lot.
>>
>>28639588
Thanks gor trying. They would mean a lot of anyone I knew said it in person.
>>
>>28635433
But to be fair they're marking their names down in history so win win.

Check'em
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.