[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you physically or emotionally bullied? Or both? As for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (221 KB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 581x327
Were you physically or emotionally bullied? Or both?

As for me, I was more so emotionally bullied, but I've had my fair share of fist fights too.
>>
I am constantly bullied by the fact that i am surrounded by idiots that wouldn't be alive in a medieval society.
>>
>>28635024
Hello Hikki, what are you doing on r9k?
>>
File: 1460362567993.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460362567993.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28635024
I was never bullied. If anything I was the one who bullied because it was so easy targeting weak people with a poor frame of mind.
>>
OP is a huge fucking faggot and a pussy.

Everyone bully OP.
>>
>Inb4 hal the nigger joins the thread and begs for attention
>>
>>28635055
Was it because you felt oppressed? Maybe because you had feelings for the same sex? A girlfriend that abused you?
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (39 KB, 400x468) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
39 KB, 400x468
I got bullied constantly for my belief that the earth is actually hollow.
>>
>>28635100
I wish my girlfriend would abuse me. All she ever does is send me dick pics.
>>
None. I bullied. I regret it. I never learnt how to be a nice person or make friends and now I'm paying the price. I've been paying the price for a while and I doubt my life will ever be not shit.
>>
File: Okarin188.jpg (33 KB, 548x567) Image search: [Google]
Okarin188.jpg
33 KB, 548x567
>>28635100
>implying woman can abuse men
What are they going to do to a 6ft 4, muscular athlete?
>>
>>28635024
>father told me I was worthless and no one liked me
>I still believe it even though I tell myself I don't
>Lots of cute girls give me the "fuck me" eyes and I never do anything because I am afraid that they're just doing that thing where they pretend so that they can make fun of me when I fall for it

>father hit me when I was a bad boy AND when I did nothing wrong
>to this day I am paranoid that people are lying in wait to attack me everywhere I go in life
>trust no one
>>
>>28635024
Who /bullied by family/ here?

uncle is a literaly black chad, nigger mullato, gigantic strong cunt
single mother wasn't very nice either
>>
>>28635055
what's that anime about,. normalscum?
>>
>>28635153
>Implying

You are on 4chan, buddy.
>>
>>28635325
My Teen Romantic Comedy. Yes, it's pretty much about a recluse dealing the emotional bullying of normies. The guy is pretty much a robot until the second season.
>>
Lots of physical, even more emotional. I am glad it happend though, it made me kind of a redefined introvert. It basically made me a person who is constantly trying to take what I like to call "benefical trades". I do not really have a set of "morals" anymore, but I try to not burn too many bridges. I kind of only want to get along with everyone, so that I can be left alone. I am not a good person. Just fucking let me die already.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.