[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nigger go back to Africa Do whites realize how retarded this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455879504496.jpg (333 KB, 770x920) Image search: [Google]
1455879504496.jpg
333 KB, 770x920
>Nigger go back to Africa
Do whites realize how retarded this meme is? You really think getting citizenship in another country is so easy that 40-50 million people can just move whenever the fuck they feel like it. Getting citizenship in Nigeria, for example, takes 15 years. West African countries have laws to discourage americoons from ever moving to Africa because they hate basketball americans with insane amounts of prejudice. They aren't going to change their laws just because you don't like seeing blacks in your videogames or because some Stacy you orbit caught gonorrhea from Tyrone. White nationalism/separatism is a retard empty threat meme that will never go anywhere. You will never kill 50 million blacks and you will never kick them out of America. African natives don't even like intermingling with fellow tribes much less americoons. I can speak from personal experience that african immigrants not only hate us, they actively attack us. You would never believe the shit I know they do
>>
>Getting citizenship in Nigeria, for example, takes 15 years.
That doesn't sound right. I think they're giving you a runaround.
>>
>>28634622
Read up on it
www.nigeriancuriosity.com/2009/08/becoming-nigerian-citizen.html
15 years and you need to be familiar with it's culture, local languages, etc. I used to think I could just be a kangz until I saw how they really were
>>
>>28634603
You don't need citizenship to move, live and work somewhere moron.
>>
Same way europeans don't want dumb amerifags moving back to europe. I would have much rather none of us been born in this land we don't belong, so I wouldn't have to constant hear about shit like "race relations", but we're stuck here anyway.
>>
>>28634730

Then it wouldn't be "going back to Africa" it would be working there temporarily.
>>
We don't really care where you go, we just don't want you here.
It's a thoughtless "fuck off", and the fact that you were told to go back to Africa and then you filed for Nigerian citizenship is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Of course if you all did get in big fucking boats and go to Africa, Marcus Garvey style, it's not like they could do that much to stop you. That's kind of how Liberia was formed.
>>
I love the "we need to be open like Europe and other countries" meme even though the US border policy is lax as hell compared to literally everywhere else.
>>
>>28634603
>>28634697

Some black countries are in high demand of farmers since they kicked out the white farmers.
>>
>>28635999
>go to Zimbabwe to teach them how to farm
>the Zimbabweans either: Eat you instead, Sell you to the Chinese, Beat you to death
>still no farmers in Zimbabwe
>>
>>28634603
Well post the rest of the comic now, come on
>>
>>28634603
You don't need citizenship in somalia
And niggers are american from a nationalist perspective because, unlike european nationalism, wich is ethnic-geographical, american nationalism is purely ideological
>>
File: 213486489798.jpg (32 KB, 297x195) Image search: [Google]
213486489798.jpg
32 KB, 297x195
Maybe you shouldn't have brought blacks to the US in the first place, Ameretards. Not very hard to understand.
>>
>>28634603
>implying niggers care about laws and paperwork unless its to get welfare
>>
>>28634603
>Buy a few square miles in the sahara for some glass beads
>Move niggers
>Problem solved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.