[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /prank/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 700x800
I'm sure there's a few great stories of being pranked or pranking people, let's hear em
>>
>>28634440
I want to go to supermarkets and when people aren't looking, take important stuff out of their carts like milk and put it back in the dairy section, so that when they get home they realize they mysteriously didn't buy milk and have to go back.

Yeah I'm a loser with no life
>>
>>28634440
Pranks is just some fag being an asshole
>>
>>28634553
Pranks with friends and co workers is the best way to pass through all the boring shit on a daily basis
>>
Fucking bed getting flipped.
Drill Sergeant aint even crafty about it. did it right? Fuck that shit do it again.
Buddies do it? fucking BED COLLAPSES.
>>
when I was in a psych ward there was a bitchy nurse that was ALWAYS on my case

whenever I talked back to her bullshit she would threaten me, but eventually I just got tired of it

she tried to sit down with us in the common room, I pulled her chair out from under her and she fell on her fat ass

spent a night in isolation and lost all my privileges for a few days but it was worth it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.