[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a Chad Just look at them, staring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: frat-guys.jpg (42 KB, 480x398) Image search: [Google]
frat-guys.jpg
42 KB, 480x398
>tfw you will never be a Chad

Just look at them, staring condescendingly down at your pathetic non-Chad life. How do you feel?
>>
Enjoy living life on easy mode while you can. In 5 or so years it will come crashing down that you have no redeeming qualities because you never felt obligated to develop them and the only thing you ever brought to the table is now nullified.

Go through the rest of your life lying to yourself about what a good person you are because you never reached the point of maturity where you could take an ego hit and it's lost on you that you could be doing anything wrong. Get a dumb, vapid wife with shallow ideals about what a good man that also has poor forward thinking skills that you emotionally abuse and divorce at age 32 after spawning another Chad into the world that will inevitably end up just like you and perpetuate the cycle.

I don't expect a rebuttal to this, as I put into context before. And no, "You're just a jealous virgin that can't get laid" is not a rebuttal.
>>
To be quite honest, I'm to sad to even care anymore.
Like being sad is my normal state of mind. Chad bullying me can't really bring me down.
>>
>you will never be a young girl who gets wet at the sight of these guys
why live?
>>
>>28634461
Except they will end up rich thanks to family/connections or just the halo effect.

People don't grow up and you don't need to grow up when you've won.

Or did you mummy tell you the mean bullies are just insecure and you will be rich and happy because you didn't talk in class like the teacher wanted?
>>
>>28634520
>these guy have probably double teamed loads of average bitchy cunts
>these women will marry and then despise betas

Easy mode doesn't cover it
>>
>>28634461
>this is what robots actually believe
>>
File: 1412590172394.jpg (10 KB, 445x482) Image search: [Google]
1412590172394.jpg
10 KB, 445x482
>>28634032
look at that I haven seen a pair of flat chests like that since I tried to cop a feel of the girls next door 20 years ago
>>
>>28634461
lel you think just because they're attractive and at a party they have no "redeeming qualities?" Just look at their bodies, that takes months, years of hard work. And you think you are immune to everything you listed because you're a robot? In fact you're probably more susceptible to it.
>>
>>28634461
The only measure of success is the amount of offspring.

You can call them dumb, vapid and shallow all you want but they're at the very cornerstone of the entire reason we're even here and they're also the very cornerstone of the future. They will biologically dictate the future generations while you create your little mind games on the sideways and play pretend some "transformation of the spirit" and jerk off to your imagined superiority.

100 years from now his genes will live on and you'll be nothing. He will have played a role in humanity and you were but a speck in the grand scheme. A dead end at that, just like the rest of the majority of males that weren't chads.
>>
>>28634461
This is only true for stacies when their looks fade and their value with it. Older Chads still pull bitches because they're attractive AND rich
>>
>>28634630
I know you're trying to make yourself feel better, but I guarantee you your chest is flatter than theirs. Or you got man boobs.
>>
>>28634558
The point was that they're not going to grow up satisfied. They're going to grow old continuing to be miserable regardless of how much they try to convince themselves that they're happy because they have no redeeming qualities and the premise of trying to better themselves is lost on them.

I live in a town that's the pinnacle of people like this and I've seen it exemplified countless times. It's sad and you can't really help them because they have to want to be helped.
>>
>>28634461
>Enjoy living life on easy mode while you can. In 5 or so years it will come crashing down

this is what robots actually believe.

After college chad will get a high paying sales/marketing type job making more money than you ever will. He will have a nicer house. drive a nicer car. and go on more exotic vacations than you ever will. Yes, he'll probably divorced at some point and have to pay alimony/child support, but will probably still make enough money for it to not really have a significant impact on his lifestyle. meanwhile you can't even talk to a girl, let alone get one to marry you in the first place. his status and income will ensure he gets a newer younger hotter wife, or he might just decide to fuck 20 year old sluts well into his 50's instead.

He'll get to watch Chad Jr. be the star of his highschool football team and bang the hottest chicks in school just like his old man, and spend his autumn years on the golf course smoking cigars and drinking whiskey.

he might be "dumb" and "shallow" but Chad will enjoy a quality of life you couldn't possibly imagine while you just get older, fatter, and more bitter towards the world around you.
>>
those guys are not chads. avg faces but good bods
>>
>>28634631
I didn't say being attractive automatically made you like that

>And you think you are immune to everything you listed because you're a robot?
No, but it's extremely disproportionate. Not having things handed to you means you actually need to develop yourself, there's even a correlation between height and the CEOs of large companies.
>>
>>28634746
but all you have to assume about these guys are that they are attractive
>>
>>28634597
>>28634520
>you will never be a cute girl who gets hit on by these kinds of guys
>you will never have guys stare at you when you walk by

fuck me up
>>
>>28634676
no I weren't trying to make my self feel better and no I don't have mantits

but who the fuck would shave off their body hair?

what are they trying to say

>>look at us we're little boys!
>>
>>28634708
"Banging 20 year old sluts well into your 50s" doesn't make you a good person or mean that you're going to grow up satisfied because of it.

Congratulations for completely missing the point you dumb normie
>>
>>28634809
who cares if if makes you a "good person" if it satisfies Chad he'll still be a happier person and enjoy his life more than you enjoy yours.
>>
Do most girls actually find these types of guys appealing. They look like douchebags. I understand liking an attractive and fit guy but their muscles are oversized from lifting weights and they look cocky with maybe 8/10 faces at best?
>>
>>28634779
We're talking about the premise of the word "Chad"

Chad is a stupid, obnoxious, lazy, mean-spirited, untalented child that makes unfunny jokes and wouldn't know how to make a woman feel good if his life depended on it but still skates through life because he's an alpha that had life handed to him on a silver platter.

It doesn't mean "ideal male" despite how the word has been diluted by dumb normies that came onto this board in 2014.
>>
"Chads" is so subjective. To me, those guys aren't even hot.....the one on the left is definitely not handsome.

But what do I know, I'm just a girl.
>>
>>28634809
I have people screw their faces up in disgust is a pretty sure way of having a shit life.

You are trying to say that being rich won't make you happy when it really does.
If money can't solve your problems then being would make them worse anyway. Its the same with being tall/attractive and having 'charisma'
>>
>>28634899
(and to clarify, I mean the one on the actual left, not our left.)

Blond men are never fully attractive.
>>
>>28634859
So Chad "enjoys life", I'm not arguing with this. What's your point?

I'm someone that actually that works to maintain and upgrade the machine that is society so that overgrown children that would otherwise be fucking everything up like Chad can drive a nice car and kick back on his porch in a 100% cotton vneck and drink nice scotch.

Society didn't just appear out of thin air, people not acting like animals and doing things that don't pertain to animalistic instinct is the only reason society is going anywhere.
>>
Im not gay but I think there two types of guys. The cute kind of guys that you want to be bros with and these types of chads, or as I like to call them the "dick-suck" kind of guys because all you can do is suck their dicks and never talk to them again.

Again, just to clarify, I am totally not gay. Please do not think otherwise.
>>
>>28634911
They grow up angry, lonely and confused making poor decisions and blaming it on everyone else because they don't understand the premise of admitting that they're doing something wrong.

They're the adult equivalent of an 8th grade bully and the only friends they have are other dumb chads that reaffirm eachother's egos.

I've seen it countless times.
>>
>>28634032
What exactly is the chad life? They just look like two overly buff assholes at a party.
>>
>>28634968
>I'm someone that actually that works to maintain and upgrade the machine that is society so that overgrown children that would otherwise be fucking everything up like Chad can drive a nice car and kick back on his porch in a 100% cotton vneck and drink nice scotch.

Thanks for that cuck, meanwhile I'll be enjoying my sluts and fast cars.
>>
What is the point of gratuitous casual sex anyway? I mean if I ever get the urge to splurge I just fap and I feel a lot better. If I'm going to get into a relationship I'd rather it be with someone I actually enjoy spending time with rather than one who can only satisfy me as well as my right hand can.

Then again I'm a virgin so maybe sex is so much better than I think it is. I dunno.
>>
>>28635068

And they'll always get away with it because their charisma and status makes them more likable than the people they bully/fuck over.

The only people blind to their charm are the weaklings they exploit for their own personal gain.
>>
>>28635351
listen to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLaowNxVpA

If you don't feel like having gratuitous casual sex by the end you're not doing it right
>>
>>28635374
"charm"

That's complete and utter crap and you know it is, come on. Chads have terrible social skills, they make obnoxious inappropriate jokes, they make people uncomfortable and they ask personal questions that are poorly thought out. The only difference between a chad and an autist is that chad is confident.

Human beings are just wired to respect the person that's the loudest and most sure of himself. It may have worked 50,000 years ago when you needed to fight off tigers to survive but it has no place in modern society.
>>
>>28635375
so some black guy talk singing at me for 6 minutes is supposed to make me want to have a lot of sex?

I hate to image what goes through the average person's head when their end goal is always sex. Sex, to me atleast, seems only good for its human connection to someone who you love.
>>
File: bros.jpg (34 KB, 404x309) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
34 KB, 404x309
>>28634977
>or as I like to call them the "dick-suck" kind of guys because all you can do is suck their dicks and never talk to them again
You never had a chad have you on call to suck his dick?? That's the best part about having dudebros and chad friends. It's an unspoken thing that they know you suck cock and each of them had their cock in your mouth.
>>
>>28634708
truth

sad as it is. this is what will happen.

can't beat the chads.
>>
>>28635472
It's an acknowledgement and celebration of gross animalistic instincts that you have no business doing as an upright intelligent ape. The point is that it has no tangible purpose and you're doing it anyway.

If you're not vibing with it now you will be eventually
>>
>>28635590
>no tangible purpose
Sex has no tangible purpose? You know thats how we reproduce right?
>No business doing as an upright intelligent ape
Except for the fact that we literally have to do it to keep the species alive? Sex feeling good is only a side-effect.
>>
>>28635717
99.99% of sex isn't for the purpose of reproduction. You don't go to a party at a crack house to find a nice girl to settle down with

We have way too many people anyway
>>
>>28635812
But thats my point. Why go to a crack house just looking for sex in the first place when I can just wank on out?
>>
Casual sex is disgusting and should be punishable by death.
>>
>>28635849
Because you shouldn't be doing it

Know what I mean?

WHERE'S IT AT
>>
>>28635884
But WHY should I be? Whats the point?
>>
>>28635897
You want to. It has no tangible purpose in this world, it'll probably only make everything worse and you're doing it anyway because underneath the finely pressed suit, designer glasses and friendly small talk with Bill from HR you're an animal that spends your offtime going into questionable environments with ear shatteringly loud music and finding some whore with a fat ass and fuck her senselesss until you spray your reproductive juices on her faces and she's lounging naked on your bed like a trophy

You sound autistic desu famalam. So do I but atleast I know what a good time looks like.
>>
>>28634626

Not an argument.

>BTFOblox
>>
>>28634897
*sigh*, there is a difference between good alpha and bad alpha, Chad can either be the good or the bad
>>
>>28636444
Call it what you want, you're just playing with words. We're talking about the premise.
>>
>>28635987
>a good time is spraying my jizz on a girl's face and acting like a fucking animal
Sure. Keep telling yourself that.
>You want to.
No, I don't Maybe when I'm horny sure, but like I said I can just rub on out. My question is why so many people, like you, think sex and acting like an animal is the prime purpose in life. Whats so good about putting your dick in a thousand's of stranger's pussies that make people freak the fuck out? Maybe if I try it someday I'll find out.
>>
>>28634032
Kind of amused. Of course I would never be caught dead at a place like that.
>>
These guys probably make fun of guys for being "gay" yet do faggy things like getting tatoos under their nipples lmao
>>
>>28637971

Definitely this, scope the one on the right not so subtly keeping his hand at the level of his friend's ass

Not to mention the entire concept of hanging around with other young, sweaty, muscular dudes for fun.
>>
>in the park walking my AESTHETIC LABRADOR, Vlad
>see slightly balding man in his 20s trying to talk to a girl his own HEIGHT
>trying to get HER number
>visibly sweating, blatantly ashkenazi
>I take a look at Vlad, he smiles with his STRAIGHT WHITE teeth, and I make my way over to them with my LEGS
>approach behind little one, my HEIGHT and FRAME blocks out the sun
>"so y-yea it seems it's gotten quite cloudy all of a sudden, but it's s-still hot, huh Stacy, haha..so, what are your plans for toni-"
>Stacy does not reply, and only stares at ME, muttering "HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE"
>the little one turns around, and grabs his own gyno infested chest in pain upon looking at my JAW and HAIRLINE, which I can only assume is barren of CHESTHAIR
>"w-who are you?"
>CHAD
>IM CHAD
>fear in his eyes, little one sweats even more, and loses balance due to his weak LEGS
>he takes off his shirt in an attempt to alleviate the sweating while writhing on the ground in weak agony, stuttering, "so Stacy, w-wanna go hang s-someti...Stacy?"
>on the ground, he looks at Stacy, who is now CUMMING
>without saying a word more, she steps on top of little one's balding head, who is now sobbing and sliding in his self induced sweat puddle
>I mount Stacy and plow her, while I maintain PERFECT eye contact with little one
>VLAD has already impregnated FORTY THREE dogs during this time
>"why do you try? I have EVERYTHING you LACK"
>little one is completely naked now, wheezing and coughing up INFERIOR BLOOD, and I decide to finish him off
>"Besides, you're ONLY 5'10"
>Stacy shrieks with laughter and cums simultaneously at this
>little one's eyes open widely, and with one last breath, his heart gives out
>I smile
>I take Vlad and Stacy to my TRUCK, and I touch my ADAMANT HAIRLINE with my vascular HANDS
>little one is quickly forgotten, especially by Stacy
>we drive to my CASTLE
>my crusade has only begun
>>
>>28639029
Amazing work.

>tfw you'll never be the little one, dying at the mere sight of chads superiority
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.