[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Started browsing /pol/ again J-just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: damaged.jpg (27 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
damaged.jpg
27 KB, 640x334
>Started browsing /pol/ again
J-just
>>
>>28633641
Nuthin' wrong with a little /pol/ once in a while.

What, are you a square, Anon?
>>
File: youre already here.png (608 KB, 1280x531) Image search: [Google]
youre already here.png
608 KB, 1280x531
>>28633641
>Started browsing /pol/ again
Look around anon, this is /pol/
>>
embrace it.
we'll march them into the ocean together
shoulder to shoulder, brother.
>>
I'm the opposite.

>browsed /r9k/ for 1 year
>get fed up with the bullshit here
>/pol/ for 7 months
>wonder what /r9k/ is up to
>still shit
>>
You must be under the impression the people talking there are not losers. I would tell you where the meter runs between loser and not a loser under most circumstances but pol is in the red guy.
>>
>>28634246
/r9k/ is one of the most anti-/pol/ boards on 4chan.
>>
File: condoms.jpg (79 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
condoms.jpg
79 KB, 800x300
>>28634331
I wouldn't tell you* under normal circumstances.
Also I'm really drunk but you know what man I put my pants on one leg at a time okay?
>>
>>28634329
>implying /r9k/ is more cancerous than /pol/
>>
File: 23f2fff.jpg (29 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
23f2fff.jpg
29 KB, 499x499
>he gets triggered that easily

maybe you should try something a little more your speed like reddit or 9gag
>>
>>28634378
I'd say it's about the same now. 7 months ago femanons were immediately registered as bait and people ignored them instead of maxing out threads. Also trip fags were nowhere near as common
>>
>>28634352
>every other thread is about hating non-whites
>"tfw no qt nazi gf"
>"make america great again"
>"/pol/ pls leave" - "YOU MAD KEK HEUEHU"

yeah nah
>>
>>28633641
>unironically believing /pol/ bullshits
mmm'mm okay ya
>>
I browse /pol/ all the time and it doesn't affect me emotionally besides the occasional giggle.

If you don't know anything about politics and history and you're easily swayed then it's not the board for you. Unless you really want to be a bitter nazifag and blame all your personal faults on niggers and jews and white genocide. It's the right-wing equivalent of tumblr feminists.
>>
>>28634673
I can tell you're a leaf poster without the flag.
>>
/pol/ is the single worst board of 4chan.
Even /mlp/ is better, if only just because it actually works as a containment board
>>
File: kek.png (430 KB, 789x367) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
430 KB, 789x367
>>28633641
>>28633641
lol look at his /pol/ girl. her channel is down but i can find the leafy version of her video. her channel was pure gold lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQYoLc-Osg
>>
*clears urethra*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.