[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I'm that virgin guy from yesterday who was about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: thumbnail.thumbnail2.gif (31 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.thumbnail2.gif
31 KB, 235x250
Hey /r9k/, I'm that virgin guy from yesterday who was about to fuck a slut but still wants to have a non-slut gf in the future.

Thread wasn't really popular so TL;DR:
>friend hooks me up with slut
>she wants to fuck no strings attached
>didn't know whether to do it or not, since I would never date a girl who fucks random guys but I still want to fuck this random slut, and I didn't want to be a hypocrite

Anyway, yesterday the scenario kinda changed:
>get message from girl asking me if I wanted to go through with it (she knows I'm a virgin)
>tell her yes and that I'm looking forward to it
>tells me there's another girl who wouldn't mind fucking
>other girl is a virgin like me and wants to lose it before turning 19
>slutgirl sends me virgingirl's pics
>typical fb attentionwhore just like slutgirl, but apparently still a virgin
>just as hot as slutgirl though
>slutgirl tells me to pick because they're not both gonna fuck me cuz "that would be weird lol!"
>virgingirl requires some "getting to know me" but she's still 99% sure she wants to fuck

Now I'm morally confused on multiple levels.
Which one should I pick?
Is it more wrong to pump&dump virgingirl than it is to pump&dump slutgirl?
Why the fuck are girls willing to go this far for my Chad friend?
>>
>>28633248

Tread carefully friend. I'd probably stick to the slutgirl and see what happens. If she freaks out or is awkward, be highly suspicious.
>>
>>28633298
>tfw desperately want to feel what it's like to fuck a virgin girl before I become too old to do so
I want both bro I want both.
>>
bumping the thread that does not bump
>>
Give me more opinions, faggots.
>>
>>28633248
morally does it really matter?
youre not invested in either of these girls emotionally so it's the same level of morality whether theyre a virgin or a turbo slut
imo taking a girls v-card is nice in theory, but takes a lot more effort than expected

also slut prob gives better head/has better moves
>>
>>28633248
pump and dump always for the slut, don't fuck the virgin unless you think that she might be good for a relationship, which might be best for you. I'd say to get to know the virgin, but don't pump and dump her
>>
>>28634476
The virgin is an fb whore though, and is literally willing to lose it with some random guy she has barely spoken to. I'm not sure who what conservative-gf-seeking guy would want her after knowing this.
>>
>>28634794
women are memes, so he should be able to mould her in his desired image
>>
>>28635454
>literally wanting to turn a self-proclaimed ho into a housewife

Jesus Christ bro what's wrong with your life?
>>
Go with the non-closet whore.
At least she might teach you kissing, some oral techniques, maybe even a thing or two about actual sex and it would be a done deal.
>>
>>28633248
>>other girl is a virgin like me and wants to lose it before turning 19
>>typical fb attentionwhore just like slutgirl, but apparently still a virgin
So, she's apparently just a slutgirl waiting to happen. Not really much better than the current slutgirl.

Unless you think you actually want a relationship with this virgin or it's possible, it hardly matters.
>>
>>28636050
>Unless you think you actually want a relationship with this virgin or it's possible, it hardly matters.
Nah I just wanna have the experience. I'm already 24 years old. Once I go over 25, I'll probably never have the experience with that type of girl. I can always get a slut though, since they're always willing to fuck.
>>
Go for the virgin op before its too late.
>>
Go fuck the slut. Virginity is overrated.

I get that you want your first time to be just as awkward as the girl you're fucking. That's not the fucking point. Chances are, you're already behind the curve when it comes to sexual experience. The slut probably knows what she's doing, assuming she's not a dead fish. You need all the exp you can get.
>>
>>28636806
No I don't want it to be awkward, I just want to try something out before it's impossible in the future.
>>
>>28638085
There are always gonna be sluts but there wont always be girls you can make bleed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.