[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work 16 hour days 6 days a week to feed my 4 kids >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 235x215
>work 16 hour days 6 days a week to feed my 4 kids
>never see them, mom only works 4 hour days so hopefully they get enough love from her. >jealous that she gets to see the kids and I don't but know it's better to put that aside for their benefit
>turns out she's been calling her sister/neighbors/fiends to babysit them while she goes and hangs out with friends all the time
>mfw
>>
Those kids aren't getting the attention they need but you're in luck. You got four of them. They can all pair up and look out for one another. I hope for your sake you've been able to drive that instinct into them because your lady sure as fuck doesn't seem interested.
>>
Damn. It's not like you can get a divorce. She'll get half your money, which won't go to the kids. She'll also get the kids, cause you work 16 hour days and are a man, and can't provide as nurturing baby sitters I guess.

You're in a real pickle, anon.
>>
>>28633129
This is the kind of thing Im glad I witnessed in person before I knocked some bitch up.
>>
>>28633159
>the kids will raise each other

Ok Harrison
>>
File: image.jpg (477 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477 KB, 1500x1500
>>28634059
I don't get the reference anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.