[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it impossible to find a mommy gf? Are women just incapable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Is it impossible to find a mommy gf?

Are women just incapable of understanding one/ have the sexual and dating market so geared to them that any non female preference is just thrown away, no need to be understood or cared for?
>>
Yes
It is
Don't even think about it, mommy GF barely exist in real life
>>
>>28632995
I'm a mommy gf, see post here:
>>28632388
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 870x960
I was on track to having a mommy gf but I broke up with her. It was a good decision though because I didn't want to fall more in love with anyone at that time.

Really OP, all you have to do is date a normal woman ( i.e. Not fierce as fuck ) and after about a year start that shit. She won't even know she's doing it.

But then you're stuck with her, so yeah choose wisely.
>>
>>28633038
>>28633038

are you a tranny?

How old are you?

Do you REALLY like mommy roleplay or are you just going along with it for a guy?
>>
Are any of you girls WILLING TO TRY being a mommy gf, experiemnt with it and give it a try?
>>
>>28633795
I want to be a mommy gf, but i wouldn't even know how to do that.
>>
>>28633253
Yes, I'm a tranny.

I'm 25.

I like being a mommy gf, yes. I think it was my idea first, but I was too shy to mention it until he brought it up. However neither of us are degenerate diaper fags/"littles" or anything like that.
>>
>>28633888
Nice trips. Being a mommy gf kind of doesnt count if youre a tranny though. No offense. Its just that its not the same. It would be weird to here someone with a dick tell you to call them mommy or whatever
>>
>have the sexual and dating market so geared to them that any non female preference is just thrown away, no need to be understood or cared for?
that one
learn to disregard 3d
>>
>>28633847
How old are you? And being a mommy gf is like being really affectionate and caring and understanding of the human condition i think. Its about expressing your care for someone. And for the little its about vulnerability and letting go and trusting someone and giving back the happiness the mommy or daddy gives by being and doing what the mommy or daddy wants. It doesnt have to be sexual in nature but its kind of really hot to be honest calling a girl mommy during sex. And its really cute when you call her it normally.
>>
>tfw no bear daddy bf
>>
>>28634074
I'm right here, though.
I only like women though, sorry.
>>
>>28634074
fuck off roastie. you can literally get one of these AT ANY TIME YOU WANT ANY DAY
>>
>>28634123
I'm not a girl you cunt
>>
>>28633847
Depends on the capacity your interested in. There's full blown diaper play, which I personally don't care for. Or the nurturing gentle control type where you just act maternal and push him to be his best for you.
>>
File: 56243277502.jpg (114 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
56243277502.jpg
114 KB, 682x1024
>>28632995
Just be fit. Strong enough to pick up a big of stuff over your head. Take care of your appearance.
>>
>>28634142
EVEN EASIER

gay men are bigger whores than women.
>>
>>28634193
Just be yourself bro, it worked for me!
>>
>>28634007
20, and I have the least mommy-ish physique. Wee bit worried about that. Thanks for your input!
>>28634182
I'm good at the nurturing part, but not so much the control part. I tend to be a bit of a push over, haha
>>
File: 1447006084221.jpg (215 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
1447006084221.jpg
215 KB, 600x826
>>28634229
There's nothing hotter to women 25+ than a teenage looking guy that can lift heavy boxes and open jars with ease.
>>
>>28634252
>I tend to be a bit of a push over, haha
I actually tend to work really well with that. You wouldn't have much trouble. You don't have to actively control and push, it's a weird situation where you are the control and that naturally pushes him.

Basically you look after him and he'll be driven to look after and take care of you. That's the idea.

Although some people do it differently that's the most functional archetype where you're still equals.
>>
>>28634299
Just look like the guy in this picture! It worked for him!
>>
>>28634252
I dont really care about physiques, but ironically i do find chubbier/ thicker girls more attractive than skinnier ones. Must have to do with the whole mom thing lol. If youre interested you can try out and practice being a mommy gf with me (im OP btw) and see if you like it. Where do you live btw? If its too far which it most likely is then it can be online which is what i prefer a lot sometimes.
>>
>>28634193
Someone call the Nobel, this anon just figured otu the cure to male lonliness. Its picking up things over your heads!

Have no more fears anons! Go out into a publice space like a park or a mall and just start picking up boxes over your head and shit. The pussy will flock to you within seconds!
>>
>>28634193
I'm pretty strong, where's my mommy gf?
>>
GIVE ME MY MOMMY GF NOW

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28632995
Fucking ifunny tag
WHY ARE THERE SO FUCKING MANY OF YOU!?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.