[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30 minutes ago >shower >wash face >look myself in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1463262170744.webm (670 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463262170744.webm
670 KB, 1280x720
>30 minutes ago
>shower
>wash face
>look myself in the mirror
>"hey I don't look that ugly
>dry up
>put on clothes
>take picture
>ugly

why is it that my mind thinks that when my face is wet or just freshly dried up looks better than it really is?
>>
You're taking pictures at a different angle than you're looking. The lighting is different. Camera perspective is a lot different than yours.
Sometimes I look at myself and think "Fuck yeah buddy" other times it's like "You're one ugly mother fucker", hell if it aint the latter when I take photos. You kind of got to look at it from the perspective of if you were looking for a girl that is a butterface or just kinda ugly like is it fuckable or not and then just ignore that because it's fun to fuck things anyway.
>>
>>28633215
So I have to take like 1000 photos to get the right one? Meh I don't have that much time on my hands
>>
File: mila-kunis-300.jpg (76 KB, 629x400) Image search: [Google]
mila-kunis-300.jpg
76 KB, 629x400
Even celebrities have a huge range of looks. Beauty and attractiveness are 70% how much effort you put into it in b4 ree you are either born ugly or attractive!

If you smile and walk confidently that's already like 50% of the way there.
>>
>read that your brain perceives yourself as 5x more attractive to you than you really are
>look at mirror
>see ugly face
>tfw when i realize im 5x uglier to other people

kill me senpai
>>
>>28633294
What the fuck do you think girls do?
Honestly you might be surprised. I had a professional photo taken of me and it turned out pretty nice just from one shot. They had experience and set it up nicely.
>>
>>28632940
Here's why
kek
>>
File: 1463486032699.jpg (177 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463486032699.jpg
177 KB, 768x1024
>>28633378
haha. I know I'm not better but that's funny
>>
File: here come dat boi.jpg (297 KB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
here come dat boi.jpg
297 KB, 1628x532
So busy writing kek i forgot the picture
>>
>>28633392
Look buddy I don't want to break the illusion for you. But when you meet someone you think looks good they probably spent hours looking in the mirror trying to make it that way. A full grown female will have spent years and years of putting on make up and trying to look good. If you're a dude you pick your clothes up out of a pile, comb your hair maybe with some gel. You're so far behind to making things look your way. It's not that you don't want to put in the effort to take photos you just think they'll turn out like shit because you don't want to try. You're on r9k don't give me that I don't have time shit. I even heard that from non neets that's what girls say. Fuck I hate talking to people like you sometimes. When I hang around with busy people they're so busy doing shit they say completely different things.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.