[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skelly Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Wojak cry.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Wojak cry.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw you can't gain weight
I'm lucky if I am hungry enough for 2000~ calories a day, going above and beyond that is impossible. My stomach can't hold that much.
>>
Eat candy. You can eat like a bag of sugary gummy worms and get tons of calories while never feeling full. Sugar makes you fat.
>>
File: 1461572606303.gif (932 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1461572606303.gif
932 KB, 125x123
>>28632812
>My stomach can't hold that much.
have you tried taking small sips of cum through out the day instead of taking all of Jamal's and his friends at once?
>>
>>28632858
sweets are shit for gaining calories

I found it hard too OP but your body adjusts. If you can only eat 2000kcal, then increase it to 2300, then when you are comfortable eating that much, up it to 2600 etc

eat calorie dense food, rather than just lots of low calorie food
>>
>>28632812
Eat liquid meals, this is something I wish I had discovered earlier. Bullking is way easier when you make shakes. 50g oats + 50g peanut butter + 300ml milk + 30g honey + cocoa is like 700cals, delicious, easy to drink and you can make it with stuff from the supermarket.
>>
>>28633024
30 fucking grams of honey? Are you joking? That's nearly a can of coke level of sugar.
>>
Skelanon here; I gained 8 pounds in 5 months by eating a shit ton of cereal, whole milk, and working out. It's easier for skelly's to gain weight through muscle. If you go to the gym 4 days a week and do heavy exercise, you can gain between .25-.5 pounds a week
>>
>>28632812
>dat thin logic
2,000 calories is like the basic amount of food for an adult man. Stomachs expand. Chew your food a bit more or cut it into small slices so you don't feel too stuffed.
Your problem is probably also that you burn more than you eat. Try to walk/exercise less and sit around more, if it's possible.
Aside from eating lots, consume olive oil, it's 110 calories in one tablespoon. Eat peanut butter out of the jar, there are 94 calories in one tablespoon. Drink smoothies, most are in the 200~300 range.
It's much easier to gain weight than it is to lose.
>>
Use more fats. Cook your meats in olive oil or butter, then pour the drippings over it. They're extremely calorie dense. You'll gain weight.
>>
>tfw weak stomach
>vomit if I eat too much
>can't hold down beer
why lads
>>
I feel you, OP. I've been hovering between 115 lbs and 130 lbs my whole life (I'm around 5'9 or 5'10). My parents were alcoholics, so our kitchen never had enough food and my mom never cooked us a proper dinner. Some days I'd just skip eating completely and I wouldn't even notice it had happened. I'm always really shaky, partially because of that and partially because of my anxiety. One time I actually passed out in my chemistry lab because I was so malnourished. The nurse was this really obese lady who couldn't even fucking comprehend the concept of someone not eating. She was yelling at me to eat more and asking me if I was anorexic or something. She forced me to eat a bunch of graham crackers and Rice Krispie's treats, which just made me really fucking sick. I still can't really eat a full meal because I get so nauseous and wind up puking the whole thing up later.
>>
>>28633150
try having bud light or any other light beer. Preferably American light beer. It's very watery and you can't even taste the alcohol
>>
I've learned that nuts and seeds are addicting and contain tons of calories
>>
Get your testosterone levels checked. Mine were low due to opiate abuse. After pinning test cyp into my leg for a month, without changing my diet, I gained 30 pounds.

In fact, after feeling what it's like to have high test levels, in the 900-1100 range, I'm willing to bet 90% of you fuckers have low T.

Look at the symptoms. Lethargy, irratibility, depression, bad sleep, poor skin quality, mood swings, low sex drive, it's a checklist for robots.

TRT changed my life. I'm never going back.
>>
>>28633044
and you want to be more like a fatass
so be more like a fatass
>>
I've heard it's a good idea to eat PB&J to gain weight, but I hate buying bread when I go to the store because I worry it'll go bad unless I make at least one sandwich a day, even when I don't want one.

Also the issue is that I eat maybe one actual meal a day because, for example right now at 1pm I don't feel like eating, have only had coffee.

I am going to try out tons of PB&J though, just forgot to buy it last time I went for groceries, you should probably try that as well
>>
Don't get fat
Don't

Stop

I used to be a skeleton then I had to start to get weight, because everyone said so now I look worst than ever and I need to control what I eat or else I get borderline fat
>>
>>28633238
it's not the alcohol that's the problem, it's the carbonation. I drink spirits instead but I like beer so it still sucks
>>
>>28633518
>I gained weight but I didn't work out what went wrong
>>
Hello OP, 6'ft 127 lbs skelly here, i went from 119 lbs to 127 in 3 months, all i did was eat more food than usual and lift i also bought a mass gainer, good luck
>>
File: 1458857577745.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458857577745.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>28632812
my hands are beyond XL. My foot size is 13. I am 6 foot 1. I weigh 125 pounds. I look like an absolute freak.
>>
I think I've transcended skeleton mode

My metabolism is such that I can literally eat anything I want all day, not exercise, and I've never weighed more than 160 at 6'0" in my entire life, with my average weight being around 140

The only place I even remotely have body fat is my upper legs, and even then hardly. I'm actually afraid that if I start working out I'll die.

I tend to eat 1 solid meal a day, occasionally 2 but almost never 3, though I sometimes snack continually and I eat the most unhealthy shit you can think of.

I'm sure my metabolism will switch off around age 30 and the resultant diabetes, heart conditions, and probably by that point liver or lung damage will kill me immediately.
>>
File: cyka.jpg (38 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
cyka.jpg
38 KB, 604x404
Recovering skelly here.

Go to /fit/ read the sticky.

Large meals used to make me sick, too. Start with 4 small meals a day, as close to 2000 cals as you can (try for high protein, low carbs), augment with weight gain shakes if you need to. Bacon is high cal and not very filling. 2 eggs and a slice of wheat toast is also good.

Start doing push ups; as many as you can start with everyday. After a week, try to add one push-up every 3 days. (Do this on an empty stomach.)

If you get shits, buy some psyllium caps and eat one with each meal.

Take a multi vitamin and 300mg of Omega-3 fats (1000mg fish oil from Walgreen's is 120 caps for $5 and usually buy one get one free).

Start doing crunches or sit ups (not if you have a bad back) after a week of push ups. Again, add one every 3 days.

Get some cheap dumbbells off of craislist and a pull-up bar.

Start with the weight you can handle for 3 sets of 10 curls, 3 days a week. Try to do a pull up every other day until you can do one. A week later, try to do two.

Bike ride or walk a few miles as you can.

STOP DRINKING SODA.

Increase as you can and you will become more hungry and start gaining. Eventually try to go to a gym to get a better work out.

Source: I'm up 35 pounds since November, pure muscle and that's how I started. Going for Otter Mode by July.

You can do it.
>>
>>28633787
>complaining about literal chad genetics
Kill yourself desu
>>
>>28633145
>Try to walk/exercise less and sit around more, if it's possible.
All I do all day is sit at my PC, sometimes my bed to masturbate
>>
>>28634025
Then you're not eating enough/get full too easily. Just eat more, and follow the other advice anon. You'll get there if you stick to it.
>>
>>28633921
Thanks for this. I'm planning to bulk up after exams. Any other tips you can give? Do I really have to stop drinking soda?
>>
>>28633665
>trading a good body that requires no maintenance to look good for a little better body that requires a lot of work
>>
>>28634154

Cut back on soda, drastically. When I said, stop drinking soda, I meant stop drinking it all the time. It's okay as a treat now-and-again: I allow myself one can a week but everyday, that refined sugar is terrible for you and gains.

As for other tips: a $5 adjustable weight gripper from Amazon is great. I now squeeze 88 pounds and my forearms are ripped. 3 sets of 10 per arm as you shitpost 3 times a week, increasing the tension a quarter turn each time.

Try doing basic "chick exercises" at first if you're really out of shape: body weight squats, calve lifts, shoulder presses et al. Try to get all muscles involved when you first start.
>>
>>28634264

>that feel when I drink blueberry juice instead of soda

All the benefits and none of the drawbacks

Probably, I don't know. Maybe I should just stop drinking everything but water.
>>
File: skelly wojak.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
skelly wojak.png
17 KB, 633x772
>ywn have muscles
>ywn have warm hands and feet
>ywn be attractive to anyone
>ywn be told to just eat less, fatass
42kg at 5'11
>>
>>28634400

Damn nigga, and I thought I was a skeleton at 50
>>
>>28634321

Fruit juices are typically high in sugar. I'd check the facts on it. *Natural* sugar seems to be fine for me (OJ is high, but it also has a lot of potassium so...).

I drink 64 ounces of water on days I work out (32 of that during the work out) and a half a pot of black coffee (caffeine burns that little bit of belly fat a little but doesn't replace cardio like swimming or biking).

Watch the sugar, but you really don't have to give it up, I think it's the HFCS in soda that's evilly bad. Being skinny with a belly was from my soda intake. Now, I have 4 pack abs and obliques. So close to a swimmer's body.
>>
>>28634400
woa, i was 57 at 6'1 and looked like a proper skeleton but 42 kg? pics mate
>>
File: image.jpg (984 KB, 3264x1556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
984 KB, 3264x1556
>>28634466
Here's a picture of my skelly hands
>>
>>28634432

>I think it's the HFCS in soda that's evilly bad

Well, I guess it's a good thing I don't live in the good ol US of A then. I hear that sorry excuse for sugar they use is terrible.
>>
>>28634532

Still, even "Throwback" (as we call natural sugar sodas) are 60-70% sugar. A can of Coke is 2/3rds sugar, while a glass of OJ is only 20-30%.

Cutting out soda except as a treat and only drinking OJ once every few days has really helped fight my skinny-guy gut.
>>
File: 20160517_142432-1.jpg (583 KB, 2340x2068) Image search: [Google]
20160517_142432-1.jpg
583 KB, 2340x2068
Eating is hard, I'm never hungry any more
>>
>>28634675
lbs or kg
>>
>that feel when I just ate 2 tiny burgers and I'm already full

Usually eat like double that though
>>
>>28634711
Lbs, I'm an americuck
>>
>>28634727
damn, if you're not trolling for replies that shit is straight dangerous for a man
>>
>>28634727
how talI are you?

are you tiny?
>>
>>28634935
I'm no man ):
>>28634989
5'4", I'm pretty small
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.