[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be NEET >constantly trying to get job with no luck >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1435807908107.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1435807908107.png
293 KB, 633x758
>Be NEET
>constantly trying to get job with no luck
>a temp firm calls me 6 six months after giving them my resume
>they offer me an interview over the phone to see what positions fit me
>go to interview on the dot
>they tell me if I pass a soldering test I might get an interview with a tech company for a position paying $55k/yr
>this would be more than enough to happily live on my own w/ a comfy job
>go to testing room and they tell me to solder a PCB
>all of my experience is with analog circuits with wires and resistors in personal projects
>never worked on a true circuit board with parts this small
>the solder iron isn't even precision like the one I have, making it even harder
>can barely read the instruction chart and have to go by common sense rather than experience
>my work feels sloppy at best
>mfw I've ruined my chance to be an independent young man

Time to die.
>>
Did you get rejected? It seems that there it still hope.
>>
>>28633345
I just took it an hour ago, I have no idea
>>
>mfw i finally broke out and started looking for a job
>found some things
>they responded
>im pretty much hired
>i do not want this.
>>
>>28633476
why'd you post this in my thread? Are you trying to talk shit to me?
>>
>tfw can solder
>tfw never been offered a job that paid more than $28k a year and it was far from "comfy"

Fuck you OP I hate you failed
>>
>>28633506
Nope, i never intended to do that. I just felt like venting my own frustration somewhere.
>>
File: fat frog.png (105 KB, 171x264) Image search: [Google]
fat frog.png
105 KB, 171x264
>Be NEET
>not trying to get a job
>apply online to be Amazon blue badge
>get hired via email
>never even have to interview at all
>>
>>28633627
>Amazon blue badge
What is this and how do I become it
>>
>>28633653
it just means non-temp fulfillment worker

you make 12.75 base pay, an extra .75 if you want to work overnights, plus monthly bonuses for site-wide productivity and personal attendance. I got $135 bonus for April. If I want to work an extra day per week (10 hours) I get about $200 gross for that day in overtime.

The only thing is that you need good shoes that fit or you'll get nerve damage in your feet. : (

Anyway, if you have a fulfillment center near you, just apply online. If you get rejected, go into whichever temp agency they use and you can make the same rate.
>>
>>28632792
keep us updated

irgub
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.