[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dicks that almost made it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: bubble.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1216) Image search: [Google]
bubble.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1216
>dick is 7" long
>but 5" in girth

JUST
>>
>>28632780
dick is 5 inches long and 4 inches girth.

just shut the fuck up you fucking normie

ree.
>>
>>28632809
dude that's even less lame, especially if you're a manlet since it looks normal.
i'm 5'10 (yeah king of manlets, etc) and my dick is literally pencil tear.
>>
>>28632780
what's wrong with 5 inches girth, seems pretty average to me?
>>
>>28632827
>>28632809
>>28632826
>>28632780
women need 5.5" girth to feel satisfied, or in their words,
> "the area of the circle formed when you make an okay sign with your index and thumb touching
>>
>when you fucking her pussy and it feels like she used to thicker and longer dicks than yours
>fuck her anyway and cum in a minute
>>
>>28632854
yeah that half inch difference really makes the difference between a woman enjoying a fuck and not enjoying it

dumbass memer gtfo
>>
>>28632936

I mean it kind of does. 5.5 inch girth is too thick for regular condoms.
>>
>>28632959
i am 5.5 and i am not too thick for regular condoms you mentally damaged memeing child
>>
>>28632996

If you really are 5.5 inches thick, try magnums - condoms aren't supposed to be tight or restricting.

I doubt that you are.
>>
>>28633108
i don't use condoms because i am not a retard that fucks the wrong women and sex with condoms is completely pointless anyway since you can't feel a thing, when you grow up and lose your virginity you will know that as well

but please, post some dank memes, i suppose that's what most lobotomised children enjoy nowdays
>>
>>28632780
Hey OP, got a pencil I can borrow?
>>
>>28633138

Yeah okay. Try magnums and quit being a toxic shithead.
>>
>>28633153
here
*unzips dick*
>>
>>28632780
Off yourself in public
>>
>>28632827
No woman wants average anything.
>>
>>28633356
are you fucking stupid? average does the job fine and it's what most people have, you think a woman is growing to throw away a quality man because his penis isn't half an inch thicker?

lots of sick people here
>>
>tfw a little over 7"
>girth is 4.5"

I am truly king of the Pencil Dick Club :^)
>>
>>28633410

Where do you think you are? Dot jaypeg
>>
>>28633432
if you're less than 5'9 it could look huge in which case fuck of normie
>>
>>28633453
5'7, my dear friendo :^)
>>
>>28633410
>average penis
>quality man

Ayyy
>>
>>28633471
get out normie REEEEEEEEEEEEE

original desu senpai
>>
Dick is four inches long but eight inches in girth. They used to call me Soda Can in highschool.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.