[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just lost my job for the Summer. I don't know if I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461126523425-0.jpg (32 KB, 540x670) Image search: [Google]
1461126523425-0.jpg
32 KB, 540x670
I just lost my job for the Summer. I don't know if I should abandon all hope and get me a gaming computer, with the latest of everything. Or if I should try to be productive, what do you say? Dedicating your free time and money to a battle-station instead of educating, exercising and overall improving yourself?

You get bored of games pretty quick, right?
>>
Bored of games is better than what's out there for me.
>>
>>28632627
>You get bored of games pretty quick, right?

the opposite. the shittier your life gets the better they become. choose your path carefully, you cant change it later.
>>
>>28632627
buy a home gym, squat cage, bench, 7ft oly bar and 500lbs of plates with a oly set of dumbells and get jacked

my gaming pc crashed and i cbf to replace it but i couldnt live without my gym
>>
>>28632627
Once you get bored of videogames you shitpost on /v/ instead
>>
>>28632627
Don't fucking buy a gaming computer. Invest in something worthwhile or just save it. Buy some books. Buy some clothing you like. Something that adds to you as a person. Get a membership at a good gym.
>>
>>28632627
this image triggers me to leave r9k forever, probably 4chan. I hope it does cuz mems are too dank
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.