[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet somebody on whisper >she like anime and vidya and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (83 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 640x1136
>meet somebody on whisper
>she like anime and vidya and is a introvert like me
>little old (30~) and is a brony but honestly I ain't picky
>ask her, her name
>get this, pic related
> immediately make up some b/s about work

I'm not sure if I should talk to him. I figure it some fat hairy guy in a dress.

What would you do robots
>>
>>28632550
Kek just stop replying, what are you gonna do, suck his dick?
>>
>>28632550
It's just a chick named christine and people call her chris for short, what the fuck is the problem?
>>
>>28632550
Wait, wut. Literally what is going on, I am genuinely confused. What happened OP?
>>
What is whisper?
>>
>30
>likes anime and vidya
you had to know at this point you weren't talking to an actual woman, right?
>>
wtf OP. I had a gf Christina and she was killed Christine or Chris all the time

what a tard
>>
>>28632703
Pretty sure it's some tranny.

Anyway, I got spooked. And stopped replying. Although with what other anon is true then, I could of passed up something fun. I should ask for a photo of her or something to be sure.
>>
>>28632689
Thought it was a tranny but this makes sense. Probs name is Christine
>>
>>28632729
Yes, I had a feeling when she said that, then I thought it was a catfish when she said she had an apple jack cosplay
>>
>>28632689
listen to this guy, you don't have enough evidence to assume they are trans yet
>>
>>28632550

Just talk to him/her for a while. Play vidya and shit, but don't meet up.
>>
>>28632759
suggest to exchange pics. send something casual of you and if she refuses to send you something it's most probably a man
>>
>>28632793
Good call. I'm gunna try talking to her again today. And see if I can squeeze something out of her.

I feel kinda silly assuming it was a trams right away. I've had it happen before though and it's really terrible
>>
>>28632836
keep us updated op

fucking remove this useless robot already
>>
>>28632871
Well she hasn't responded and honestly I'm not sure if she will.

Maybe I'll make another thread if this 404s
>>
>Implying it's not chris-chan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.