[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone asked me why a girl should like me, and I couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bk6nafc.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bk6nafc.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Someone asked me why a girl should like me, and I couldn't come up with any traits about me that a girl would necessarily like.

I mean, I can be funny, but who can't? I'm still probably the most gloomy, reserved person I know (although I guess that makes me a good listener). I'm intellectual, but that almost feels like points down. Intellectual discussions leads to controversy and arguments. Girls want to have fun discussions about nothing, and I'm not sure I can do that.

Basically, what qualities do women look for in a man? Roasties need not apply.
>>
>>28632487
They absolutely love it when a guy just is himself.
>>
They love a guy who is willing to sting intruders, sacrificing himself in the process for the good of the hive.
>>
>>28632623
Is this a "bee urself" joke too?
>>
>>28632652
Women also love guys who know which stamens are the best to cross pollinate in order to create the tastiest food for the Queen.
>>
>>28632691
They love guys who know which hymens are best to break? What?
>>
Have you not realized that you need to be confident first?
>>
>>28632487

>Someone asked me why a girl should like me,

I've asked that myself and realized there is no reason why anyone would want to be with me. It sounds kind of depressing, but it helps. Knowing, day after day, the reasons why I am undesirable helps me move on to more important things.
>>
>>28632997
But I don't understand what kind of attributes a woman would want in the first place?
>>
They like attractive guys. From there it's just a mesh of personality. There are no real traits women like besides physical attraction.
>>
the game is rigged m8. if you're not handsome I think the time and effort put into chasing girls might be more beneficial elsewhere
>>
>>28633040
Dude, it doesn't matter
If you're a Chad, you can be yourself and still attract dozens of woman on a daily basis.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.