[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so white-washed I didn't notice my white boss calling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: I am black.jpg (20 KB, 298x409) Image search: [Google]
I am black.jpg
20 KB, 298x409
>so white-washed I didn't notice my white boss calling me a negro until I got home

God damnit white people.
>>
But he didn't say nigger so its ok
>>
How's that possible. What'd he say?
>>
>>28632446
as long as I get my fucking paycheck and don't get hurt on the job you can call me whatever you want.
>>
>>28632446
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
original
>>
>>28632874
>"You're a negro but you sound like you're white. I bet you could trick people over the phone really easily!"
He's 74 though and super friendly. Really a top-tier guy and I look up to him a lot.
>>
>>28633147
He's 74. He likes you and is willing to open up to you. He has no idea negro has negative connotations. Even though its doesn't really. United negro college fund anyone? National association for the advancement of colored people? Be happy you have a nice friend from that generation. They are good people.

And if you have a job and aren't wearing colors and shooting people, why would you encounter racism anyway? All but the most extreme klan types ignore the common working black man.

There are more than enough bad examples running around. They don't need to be racist to you.
>>
>>28633221
>old people are "good"

Fuck that shit, my grandma is the biggest asshole in the god damn universe.
>>
>>28633221
I don't mind it at all. I actually admire the guy because he's literally the best person I've known in my whole life. I just thought it was funny that the word was casually said and I didn't even notice, that's all.
>>
>>28633221
I'm with this guy. I'm a dark hispanic, but very disconnected from the culture. My white managers/bosses say stuff which could be perceived as racist all the time but I've progressed quickly up the ladder thanks to their kindness and mentorship, so I doubt it's malicious or intentional.
>>
>>28633249
You deserve it you disrespectful little shit
>>
>>28633306
It's just a guy thing. When you are comfortable and trust the men around you, it's nice to drop the chains of political correctness.

I lived with a 2nd generation Mexican while I was in the military for several years. He was my best friend and I still miss him to this day. And I called him every slur for Hispanic or Mexican under the sun on a daily basis. He did the same to me.

It's human nature to push the boundaries with people you trust. PC culture has everyone terrified of offending others. The fact that these guys are loosening up around you like that is a sign of trust and respect.
>>
>>28633376
Yes, exactly this. I've never been offended by friends/people I like calling me slurs like negro or even nigger. Sometimes though, some random tough guy overhears it and thinks he can do the same thing and it's just disrespectful.
>>
blackbump
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 800x450
I work with a 80yo named Mohammed, actually a nice guy. Always swearing, getting rowdy with the crew, sharing bananas and scoping on bitches. When he gets drunk with us after work he's a fucking dirty old man.

Fuckin love Mohammed
>>
>>28634736
>80yo
What the fuck? What kind of work do you do where a cursing old man also works?

>scoping on bitches
What does this mean?
>>
>>28634844
Kitchen in downtown, he's been there forever. He's a character but he can run that kitchen eyes closed. The rest of us are new compared to him

>scoping
Pointing out the hot bitches.
>>
>>28634917
>Pointing out the hot bitches.
So I thought right.

Reminds me of a 40 year old guy in my former college who used to say this when asked why he always stared at 16 year olds: "Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean they're getting less hot."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.