[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, fembot here. I need help to tell a potential bf he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: avatar021_by_brensenzz-d67b0xp.png (65 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
avatar021_by_brensenzz-d67b0xp.png
65 KB, 200x200
Hey /r9k/, fembot here. I need help to tell a potential bf he's too bald for me without hurting his feelings. Can't he get a hair transplant or something? I know he has the money for it. How would I suggest this to him subtly? He's otherwise really great, decent sized penis, very fit, has his own place and a country house, but he just has this terrible receding hairline.
Send help pls.
>>
sore ha beito desu
>>
>>28632413
Cuddle with him and rub his head. Say something like "You'd be even cuter with a full head of hair, you know" playfully.
>>
Just incorporate cosplay into your sex as an excuse to make him wear wigs.
>>
>>28632458
I can't cuddle with him while he's still like that, he'll want to gf me if I do. Don't want to give him the wrong impression.
>>
>>28632413
Here's another (You) for you, desu.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>28632413
Post tits

or

GTFO

bitch
>>
>>28632413
>>28632483
wow and fembot's claim not to have standards
>>
>>28632483
Hm. Try asking him what kind of girls he's into, and using that as a way to talk about your preferences. Gush about how much you like guys with nice hair. Describe the type of guys you like with literally all his personality traits, and say something like "Basically you, but with luscious hair."
You'll have to find a way to do it without outright shitting on him.
>>
>>28632598
I'm afraid he'll just think I don't like him if I do that.

You know how guys usually get all upset with the "someone just like you... but not you" talk. What if he thinks it's that talk.
>>
>>28632413

>fembot here

hehehehe
>>
>>28632413

Why can't you deal with his hairline again? What about if he just got rid of it all?
>>
>>28632566
You're replying to a lonely beta male pretending to be a shallow girl to get reactions from other beta males who are balding.
>>
>>28632704
What do you mean deal with it? Settle for it and always be unhappy? That's not a good basis for a relationship, knowing you'll never really love him.

I'm just thinking about how I'll have to frame all our instagram and facebook pics so the top of his head can't be seen and it's just so stupid

Imagine if I do this for 6 months... and then the wedding pics come out and they show his entire head...
>>
>>28632413
>Hey /r9k/, femb
here's that (You) that you needed so badly
now fuck off and die
>>
>>28632598
Or, you know, honest and direct communication, or something silly like that.
>>
>>28632755

I mean why is it that big of a deal for you. I mean personally, if a girl was that caught up on my hair that she couldn't love me otherwise, I'd have trouble accepting that she really did.
>>
>>28632823
You have to love someone 110% otherwise how can you even say you really love them?

It's so rare that a guy is completely perfect except for one minor thing that I don't get how they don't just fix that one minor thing. Surely I'm not the first one to notice it (I know I'm not)
>>
>>28632755
Not loving someone over hairline, just kill yourself allready,
Thinking about instagram over a relationship, just stop being attention whore,
marry in 6 months when you arent even with him yet, same as point one, be honest and see how he feels about you being so shallow that you cant love him because hes balding then kill yourself, now REEEEEE
>>
>>28632823

Not that anon, but physical attraction is extremely important in any relationship. It's fucked up, but it'll never work if OP already has issues with his partner's appearance.
To OP: I suggest you end it gently. Don't be a cunt and completely cut him off or tell him you're dumping him because he's bald. Just say you don't feel right for each other.
>>
>>28632845
actually loving someone is making due with what he is got and fully accepting the other, if youre projecting to love him its really not love, either you love him or you dont
>>
>>28632852
But I really like him and I don't know when I'll find a guy who has it all... except one thing.

>>28632880
No that's settling...
>>
>>28632845

If someone is so completely perfect except for one minor thing, then why do you need to let that minor thing break it? This isn't facial structure, or skin color, you said he's not a loser, etc. You're gonna hold out for literally perfect in every single possible way when it's such an insignificant thing? If it's seriously that much of an issue then >>28632817 is the best course so that he can decide whether he wants to be with someone that lets something so incredibly shallow make or break things.

You're either incredibly naive, incredibly shallow, or baiting.
>>
>>28632906

Your standards are way to high and it's really not fair to him. It's the same old "woman trying to change a man" shit. It's not going to work. Either deal with it or move on.
>>
>>28632985
It's bait, if a guy has a good facial structure it doesn't matter if he has hair or not
>>
>>28633031
How are my standards way too high? All I want is someone I can show off so that I finally become accepted in society. My standards are way below a normal girl's standards... If I date another fat NEET loser, what will that say about me? I want out, I don't want to be like this forever.
>>
>>28632413
As if males could suddenly start gowing more hair on request.

Fuck off and be happy with what you've got you ungrateful bitch.
>>
>>28633156
They can get transplants, it's very common nowadays... almost all actors have them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.