[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cut your hair on on >when are you cutting your hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 2016-05-17 13.06.14.jpg (48 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17 13.06.14.jpg
48 KB, 235x215
>cut your hair on on

>when are you cutting your hair?

>Don't you think your hair is getting a little too long anon?

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I like my long hair you fucking normies!

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>28632201
I love my long hair, but mommy said I needed to work on presentation if I'm ever going to find a job and stop being a NEET. I used some left over money to buy a haircut, but the barber fucked me over. What am I supposed to do?
>>
No because I have some self awareness you fucking sperglord. Cut your autism hair.
>>
>>28632239
Shave the rest off
>>
>>28632201
There used to be a dude in high school that had like really long hair it looked liked he had multiple small ponytails. I have never heard from him since. His hair entered his brain and probably took over it.

He was exactly the type of autist that would be here
>>
>>28632244
this desu, long hair on guys is disgusting unless youre going for the 40-year-old-Metal-guy kind of vibe in which case i guess its acceptable.
>>
File: kitchen wizard.jpg (212 KB, 534x900) Image search: [Google]
kitchen wizard.jpg
212 KB, 534x900
I had a very ragged badly maintained frizzy long hair when I was on my worst. I was really overweight as well, and looking at pictures of myself from that time makes me cringe in disgust. I still have a long hair, but about the half of the length it used to be and I'm actually maintaining it nowadays.
I want to look like a wizard and I'm probably going to grow a long beard to go with my hair when I'm able to. Long hair is pretty cool, but you better take care of it or else you'll end up looking like a schizo.
>>
Yup. My hair goes down to my butt.
I make sure to wash it every day though.
>>
File: RUHlLTd.jpg (270 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
RUHlLTd.jpg
270 KB, 854x1280
I used to have it but it takes too much effort to have it bright and shit, also it's fucking hot, god I hated to have long hair.
>>
I'm growing my hair longer again but now it's more
>isn't you beard a bit long?
>you look like a Muslim
>lol what up merlin
>>
>>28632201

I used to be like this, until I realized having short hair looks 100x better in any situation compared to longer hair.

Trust me, cut your damn hair!
>>
>>28632352

That faggot has a sword. He multiclassed.
>>
>haven't cut my hair or shaved in three years
>nobody that I know notices me
>people leave me alone
I don't know why people don't do this.
>>
I generally prefer short hair. Looks cleaner and better maintained

>>28632843
Ultra long hair like this is really attractive
>>
>grow out hair until it starts to become dreadlocks when left unwashed
>shave head
>repeat
>>
File: zero.png (71 KB, 415x274) Image search: [Google]
zero.png
71 KB, 415x274
>>28632918
>100x better
>>
>>28633016

so... still 100x?
>>
>>28632201

>ever cutting your hair

what are you, a cuck? if you bathe every other day and use conditioners, your long hair can look amazing

t. guy with long hair
>>
File: 1463262869646.jpg (27 KB, 314x246) Image search: [Google]
1463262869646.jpg
27 KB, 314x246
>Had a long maintained beard going a bit under my collar bone
>kept being told constantly I should shave by everyone for the whole 6 months
>Finally shaves

>"Y'know anon, I kinda liked your beard"
>"Yeah, it was cute"
>>
Got long hair right now (goes down to just below my collar bones). Wanted to grow it out since uni but had to keep getting it cut for job interviews. Since I currently work as a post boy for injury lawyers, I figured I should look like a total dirtbag so my hair and beard are grown out.

Gonna get it cut soon though because I'm starting a real job next month.
>>
>>28633130

you know you can just have a ponytail and that's acceptable? I work in a bank and management is fine with it
>>
I agree with them, I think my hair is getting a little bit too long. I'm starting to look like a mix between a hobo and an emo boyband member. I get a lot of looks that imply I look like a hungry pedophile or something. I don't like how it looks when it's short either, though. Maybe I'll just wear a hat everywhere I go and stop dealing with this stupid hair shit.
>>
i hate having long hair but i'm too socially awkward to go to go get it cut and too much of a pussy to cut it myself
>>
I loved having long hair
>can play with it
>can chew on it when bored
>actually look better with long hair than short hair

I had it cut short because it took me a long time to wash and dry it
>>
File: longhair.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
longhair.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>28632303
What about the hippie vibe?
>>
>>28633324
Hats and headbands can help you get through the awkward phase when it's not long enough to look good and not short enough to look good
>>
>>28633261
I only tie it back when I'm at home or exercising because I think it looks terrible that way
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.