[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go about asking my brother if I can smoke with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: cannabis-303914_960_720.png (250 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-303914_960_720.png
250 KB, 662x720
How do I go about asking my brother if I can smoke with him? He still lives with us (hes 23 and im 18), and he and his friends smoke in the shed, but he tries to hide it from me and thinks I dont know (i straight up went in his room today and he had a gram in a pill containter right out in the open)
I really wanna try weed but its a little awkward to just ask "hey can I smoke with you"
Also my dad does it too, I found a couple "roaches" in his ash tray, but thatd be SUPER awkward to ask him
Basically, everyone that lives with me right now smokes weed except me, and I wanna try it. I dont wanna straight up steal a little since they both only have like one gram and it would be obvious someone took it
Pro tip: I tried /adv/ and no replies
>>
Literally just ask your brother

Most people are glad to smoke someone out, especially if its their first time and more than especially if its your brother.

Then move on to having fat sesh's with your dad and brother and hotboxing "the shed"
>>
Try broaching the subject with a song and dance number.
>>
Yeah just ask, he'll probably say yes.
>>
Steal some from your brother.

Head to a supermarket and pickup one of these zebra pens and a lighter.

Take off the top and stick it inside the middle section of the pen to make a quality homemade piece.

Then smoke away.
>>
File: 1441885555975.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1441885555975.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>28632263
Americunt ghetto trash, spend $5 of a pipe you plastic huffing retard.
>>
File: 1462471769533.png (571 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1462471769533.png
571 KB, 800x640
Genuinely, just ask your brother.

Unless he vehemently dislikes you, there won't be any problems. Just explain to him that you want to try it, and you want to do it with someone you trust.

This isn't difficult. If you're on here I take it that you're a social autist, and your closest relations will probably understand that perfectly fine.
>>
File: 61KqjLhKxbL._SY355_.jpg (9 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
61KqjLhKxbL._SY355_.jpg
9 KB, 355x355
>>28632310
Dumb fuck euro.

The zebra pens are stainless steel and make a god-tier one hitter
>>
>>28632263
No no no don't do this. Don't steal from your brother. As long as there's a chance he'll notice, it's not worth doing. It's much easier to ask him outright.
>>
File: 1447753391839.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1447753391839.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>28632432
I assumed you were American because of your cuntish behavior. Not a euro either, faggot.
Regardless of plastic or metal why the fuck would you use a pen rather than just buying a cheap pipe, you're literally retarded.
>>
>>28632455
This.

Weed is cheap as fuck in the US. In most places you can get the amount of weed in a bowl or a joint for $1-2. He won't mind.
>>
>>28632529
Precisely. OP you'll probably only need 1 or 2 hits to feel anything, and that is fuck all for a seasoned pothead.
>>
I think you're kinda blowing this into something way bigger than it actually is. Just tell him straight up, "I've noticed you've been smoking, could I smoke with you?"

Stoners love to smoke out weed virgins. That's how they get you hooked on the devil herb, y'know.

But as a disclaimer, many people don't get high the first time they smoke because they've got no clue what they're doing. You've gotta make sure the smoke goes into your lungs, you can't hold it in your mouth. I didn't have any problems starting to smoke weed, because I smoke cigs. But I do remember the first few times I smoked a cig, and I fucked that up pretty bad. Whenever I smoked, I was always thinking, like, "What the fuck is this bullshit? This is what people are getting lung cancer over? This doesn't do anything," and then finally one day, after smoking like dozens of times, I figured out the smoke wasn't even going into my lungs and I had to inhale it more. I was walking around when I figured out how to do that, and it nearly knocked me straight on my feet when the buzz hit me.

Take it easy your first time too. My first few times, I smoked with this Ivy League kid and his friends and they used to take huge tokes and pass the joint around really quickly. Because of that, I smoked way too fucking much, like taking dozens of hits without any tolerance. That made me hate being high, because it just made me nauseous. It wasn't until I smoked with another friend, only letting myself take two or three hits, that I really enjoyed the feeling of weed.
>>
File: sadbirthday.jpg (293 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadbirthday.jpg
293 KB, 1152x2048
>>28632176
Weed is not really a big deal. You're okay anon.
>>
Just ask him. It's not awkward. Okay, maybe a little since being high can make things awkward.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll show you the ropes. I'd rather teach my little brother how to use drugs responsibly myself.
>>
>>28632176
Go to a gas station and buy a twin pack of swisher sweets in regular or tropical fusion. Tell them you want to learn how to roll.

Im a robot but socially experienced enough I can get by in shallow relationships only really falling apart in close ones so let me coach you.

>Ask them to show you how to roll a blunt and if theyll smoke with you because you never smoked.

If your family are cool good people theyll think a chance to smoke with a noob especially family is cool and offering to roll the blunt is good stoner ettiquite.

Now I may be a robot but I have a good eye for people from experience. Some warning behaviors would be trying to get you to buy weed because this may mean theyre trying to hustle you. But if there down on money they may want you to buy the weed you two are sharing.

Now proper honorable stoner ettiquite amoung friends and family is to save money by smoking together but "that guy" might try to get weed out of you all the time.

If youre a robot trying to reach out to normies is hard because they/we dont always get you but if your family are about the right stuff offering the wraps and showing a genuine interest in smoking together should be enough to bridge that gap. Just look out for the behaviors I noted because most cyborgs and half of chads are assholes.

T. Friendly cyborg
>>
>>28633608
I forgot to say rolling blunts is considered kind of the "shaved head and beard" look of smoking so cyborgs pull it off best.

Also gangsters but you dont sound like a gangster.
>>
File: 1462823967677.png (125 KB, 288x267) Image search: [Google]
1462823967677.png
125 KB, 288x267
>>28633608
I'm a cyborg too, and I'd like to elaborate a bit.

If your brother forces you to smoke with his friends, tell him to fuck off. Do it with him and him alone, ideally enter into a long-running scenario wherein you can give cash to your brother for him to get weed just for you OP. The less potheads you know, the better.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.